Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How do you proc meeting Elsa? I see in the code its at the university but I see no time or whats needed to activate meeting her.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you proc meeting Elsa? I see in the code its at the university but I see no time or whats needed to activate meeting her.
Have you been stealing mother panties so you can follow her boss after work

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Have you been stealing mother panties so you can follow her boss after work
No. Thats an odd series of events. Does it matter if I've already maxed out the mothers content? (can fuck at work)

On another note, how to you get to the next stage with Dasha (antonina). I went to the club, went through the ecstasy event, then I got the video taken care of. I can talk to her in the house ( I got the key) but it's just the same line of dialogue where she rubs my leg.

None of the scenes with her on the weekend change either, fixing pillows or trying on clothes with Antonina.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think so but I'm not sure. But in order to be able to do anything with elsa, you have steal mother panties and keep doing so until she comes to your room and say something about her boss is messing with her or something like that. Since I'm thinking you're already at school, go to the park and beat up gopniks each night until you meet the brick. Once that happens, you'll be able to set up a fake kidnapping where you intervene and becomes her hero.
And dasha only has that dialog in this version

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well I've met brick already. I'll have to remember to steal underwear next time I play. I would have never thought you had to steal your moms underwear to lead to an event to get to another girl. Some of these event chains are bizarre

pedro

Aug 30, 2016
elsa depravity doesnt go past "without complexes" no matter how many movie dates i do or how much kissing is done

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I think Elsa may be somewhat broken at the moment. Finally got her corruption up, and now her only dialog options are "Chat" and "Go". Chat blanks the dialog box, and Go leaves. She will give BJs in the Ballet room, and will go to the club, but no more movie dates. At the club she has nothing in the dialog box, just "pull up hem", and "show pussy". and "Home".

Looking in the files there are a ton more interactions with her, but they seem to be inaccessible for now. Wonder if I can dig through the qsp and find whats broken.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just a heads up, if you max out your mothers event line it will lock off elsa as you can no longer steal her panties. Maybe put that in the OP or something.

How do you find the other blonde? Marina?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Marina is the daughter of the Antonia (Modeling Gig boss). Work through her storyline until you can visit her home, and you will get to meet her.

Not a lot of content for her yet though. Its the old "shes shy around men, so I shall teach her to be less self conscious!" chestnut that amounts to you convincing her to go topless whenever you command it.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Hrm, I cant remember what triggered the introduction. I think I was just wandering their house and met her. Let me see if I can find the code.

Edit:
Looks like you trigger it by entering Antonia's Kitchen between 6am and 9am (presumably after sleeping with Antonia)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nothin. I see Marina in the kitchen but I get no dialogue choices other than to leave, I tried at 6, 7, 8, and 9.

I actually have an even bigger game breaking problem. I can't actually visit the antonina house without the game going to a white screen. I try to visit at just about any hour and I'll always get the gif of antonina walking from the kitchen, but I have no options to leave or anything, I have to close the game since theres no emergency escape button.

As you can see, no way out.

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
How strange.

For me I got the Marina scene shortly after maxing out Antonias depravity (Able to fuck her after the massage sessions). The next morning walked into the kitchen and got the scene.

The code is a rats nest around these events and I cant quite untangle what the exact trigger is though.

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think so but I'm not sure. But in order to be able to do anything with elsa, you have steal mother panties and keep doing so until she comes to your room and say something about her boss is messing with her or something like that. Since I'm thinking you're already at school, go to the park and beat up gopniks each night until you meet the brick. Once that happens, you'll be able to set up a fake kidnapping where you intervene and becomes her hero.
And dasha only has that dialog in this version
hey drew, whats the update sched on this game? when can we expect an update?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
hey drew, whats the update sched on this game? when can we expect an update?
Nobody knows the schedule except the author. Drew isnt the author. It's just a waiting game.

How strange.

For me I got the Marina scene shortly after maxing out Antonias depravity (Able to fuck her after the massage sessions). The next morning walked into the kitchen and got the scene.

The code is a rats nest around these events and I cant quite untangle what the exact trigger is though.
Seems my save might be fucked. I went to the club and I got the dasha event a 2nd time, and when visiting the PC mother, I got the end event a second time.

I like this game but it takes so god damn long even with cheats to do anything that when something goes haywire it really makes you not wanna even look at the game again.

I'll be asking for a gamesave where the game leaves off now for the next version.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
MMMhh I'm playing this new version and I'm stuck with the sister. I went to the park and I had the sex scene. The last run I was able to blackmail her in her room after that. Now I don't have the option. I've tried different times and days. A bug?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes