pedro

Aug 30, 2016
no matter how many movie dates i do elsa never does the blowjob and her depravity doesnt go past without complexes

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
after doing a ton and i mean a ton of movie dates, there will be a scene where she runs off you follow, you tell her you love her, she does hand jobs, than continue doing movie dates, a lot of them again she will eventually see another couple well having oral sex, after that she will start to give them to you, than take a picture of her (the game will automatically i think) after a few blowjobs, do one in her room and it should take one. than go to her father. inform him listen to what he says. do it and eventually you will be able to have sex whenever you go to her house in her room.

Reactions: pedro

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Where the hell is the Aunt? I can't find here anywhere, does she have her own house? Do I need to unlock it?

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Where the hell is the Aunt? I can't find here anywhere, does she have her own house? Do I need to unlock it?
Metro, Chkalovsky, Marx 11, Entrance 3.

She'll be on morning and evening, but you can be there the whole day there.

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Don't do my same error. There is no message in the text area, look for a door in the top right corner of the screen.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Any clear walkthroughs for the Aunt? I've tried fapping to her pants, catching her in the shower and even drugging her water only to jerk off to her when she sleeps.

How do I massage her feet when she's working out?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any clear walkthroughs for the Aunt? I've tried fapping to her pants, catching her in the shower and even drugging her water only to jerk off to her when she sleeps.

How do I massage her feet when she's working out?
has she helped you jerk off yet? if not, get a pair of her panties, then try to jerk off in them at 16:00 in your room at her house

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I can only jerk off with her panties prior to 16:00, the moment it turns 16:00 (when she gets home) the option is no longer there

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I can only jerk off with her panties prior to 16:00, the moment it turns 16:00 (when she gets home) the option is no longer there
This is the condition

Code:
if $args[0] = 'bedroom_gg_mast_pants':
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'
    random = rand(1,10)
    if hour >= 16 and hour <= 19:
        if random >=1 and random <=5:gt'home_nina','bedroom_gg_mast_pants_ups'
    end
    '<div id="right-column">'
        '<div id ="main-show"><video preload="metadata" autoplay loop height="500"><source src="pic/unique_npc/nina/mast_pants.webm" type=''video/webm;''></video></div>'
        '<div id ="text-show">'
            '...'
        '</div>'

'<div id="acts-buttons">'
            '<a href="exec:$gg[''Arousal'']=0 & gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''home_nina'',''bedroom_gg''">Fuf...</a>'
        '</div>'
    '</div>'
end

if $args[0] = 'bedroom_gg_mast_pants_ups':
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'
    if $character_Nina['Depravity'] < 350:$character_Nina['Depravity']+=10
    $character_Nina['Attitude_to_GG']-=50

'<div id="right-column">'
        '<div id ="main-show"><video preload="metadata" autoplay loop height="500"><source src="pic/unique_npc/nina/mast_pants_ups.webm" type=''video/webm;''></video></div>'
        '<div id ="text-show">'
            '- What do? - I heard a scream and saw that aunty came to my room. I immediately hid dick in pants.</p>
            - Nothing, just sit! - I lied.</p>
            - Are you masturbating to my panties? - aunt podashla and ripped your pants, what a horror!!! Fuck these things are good! I`m mad at you! - she poked a finger at me and left with her panties outside.'
        '</div>'

'<div id="acts-buttons">'
            '<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''home_nina'',''bedroom_gg''">To let go</a>'
            if $character_Nina['Depravity'] >= 300:'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''home_nina'',''bedroom_gg_mast_pants_ups_wrong''">To say that she was wrong</a>'   
        '</div>'
    '</div>'
end

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Is the OP updated with newer versions as they pop up, or does it require a post in the request forums? Don't want to needlessly spam the Req-forum if not needed.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
From what i have witnessed, this a game that @drewhill_18 is watching so my guess, is that he will upload or F95 will when the next update comes out, or someone will write on this Thread they will see it, check to see, than from there well you know

mumlvr

Sep 10, 2016
1. If you've not met the mother, then that needs to happen. Once you're able to walk around their house. You should be able to fuck her in the club ( atleast that's what I got from it).
2. That goes with the alternative branch for the mom. If you didn't beat the boyfriend but instead told your neighbor about him then other events play out instead and you can't do anything with sasha in this version
What do you need to do to get the option to talk to your neighboor about beating up mom's boyfriend? i've only seen the "talk about everything" and "talk about pussy" options

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hy guys\girls, can you help me?!

I cannot run this game. If i run the *.exe file i got 2 errors (1 and 2 pic), and if i run with qs player any sob.qsp file i got the 3rd pic problam ... i cannot click on any icon , only the music starts.

Thank you for your answers.
make sure you have one qsp in the assets/standalone_contents folder when you run the exe

Reactions: muttdoggy and AtisX
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes