ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
LOL I give up!

The stupid aunt... When and where can I met her the first time? I need to do something to before to "activate" her?

Sorry for asking again...
There is no activating the aunt. I think she's at home from 7-10 in the morning then at 16:00-23:00 at night. You sleep over there when ever you like. To start her event, go grab a pair of her panties and masturbate in them starting @ 16:00

aasdd

Aug 23, 2016
I cannot go any further with Antonina, I can lick her and nothing else. I know this question has been asked before, how can I fuck her? I can trigger it even if i'm stuck at this point or I have to re-do all the "quest"?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There is no activating the aunt. I think she's at home from 7-10 in the morning then at 16:00-23:00 at night. You sleep over there when ever you like. To start her event, go grab a pair of her panties and masturbate in them starting @ 16:00
I can't believe how stupid I am... I was looking for some text on the bottom as usual and I've never noticed the image of a door on the left corner of the screen... :oops:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I cannot go any further with Antonina, I can lick her and nothing else. I know this question has been asked before, how can I fuck her? I can trigger it even if i'm stuck at this point or I have to re-do all the "quest"?
You'll have to start her quest over cause you chose the wrong option but I think I have a save that's up to the point where you choose what to do with her

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Little Help here please:

1. Dasha, can't seem to unlock her picture/status. It is still black. Currently I get calls to pick her up at Uni.

2. Stuck with sveta, did the first threesome/swinging but can't seem to get her to go on another one. I am unable to unlock the 21-22 hour event at lower chkalovsky (from an email event).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Little Help here please:

1. Dasha, can't seem to unlock her picture/status. It is still black. Currently I get calls to pick her up at Uni.

2. Stuck with sveta, did the first threesome/swinging but can't seem to get her to go on another one. I am unable to unlock the 21-22 hour event at lower chkalovsky (from an email event).
1. You're suppose to go to antonia house in order to pick up dasha
2. There's only one swinging event at the moment

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
1. You're suppose to go to antonia house in order to pick up dasha
2. There's only one swinging event at the moment
AH thanks..

1. Picked up Dasha but still picture is black.
2. Ohhh. thanks for the update.... so How does sveta get pregnant.. thought that swinging was the event?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Go to the son of a bitch folder and see if you have a dasha folder. If so, see if you have a set of files that say "go_for" inside that folder

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I just realized you're talking about her picture in the diary, right? Are you able to chat with her

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
There was a scene in the nightclub that asked for ecstasy which I gave.. would that be it?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There was a scene in the nightclub that asked for ecstasy which I gave.. would that be it?
I looked at dasha info code. Either he didn't want to show her picture and data or it was a translation screwup. I tried forcing her picture to show up in the game since mine does the same thing but it gives me a empty frame so I'm not exactly sure what's going on

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes