blooch

Aug 5, 2016
does anyone know how to make it massed the "lick" phase with antonina? (the lady in the store)

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
guuys i have problems starting this game idk what to do i extrackted all the file but there is no son of bcih exe, there is only activator that i can run
What version that you downloaded ?!
the first page 0.12 update only MEGA link?!
If you did then you use the wrong version...the link is for someone have 0.11 update to 0.12...
you should download the "Son of a bitch 0.12.zip.torrent" down below the first post to download full game (5.7GB)

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
does anyone know how to make it massed the "lick" phase with antonina? (the lady in the store)
Already asked, licking her makes you her bitch thus locking you from further content, you need to tell her to fuck of then go to work and she will apologize and you can go on with her.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What version that you downloaded ?!
the first page 0.12 update only MEGA link?!
If you did then you use the wrong version...the link is for someone have 0.11 update to 0.12...
you should download the "Son of a bitch 0.12.zip.torrent" down below the first post to download full game (5.7GB)
And how do you used the cheat qsp that is in here? o_O

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You replace the original qsp file with the cheat/modified qsp. When you start the game, you should see plenty of money, and everybody stats should be maxed out
I'm probably dumb but the file that is in the folder is an .exe and the file that is here is a .qsp When I open the qsp in the same folder i dont get anything except broken pages :oops:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm probably dumb but the file that is in the folder is an .exe and the file that is here is a .qsp When I open the qsp in the same folder i dont get anything except broken pages :oops:
In order to use the qsp file properly, you have to run the .exe Also put the qsp file in the assets/standalone_content folder

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
In order to use the qsp file properly, you have to run the .exe Also put the qsp file in the assets/standalone_content folder
As I said I am dumb. Thanks a lot mate ;)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
already fixed it i extracted the game again but mid game i happened again i couldnt click on anything not to mention the various pop-ups in russian
is there an error popping up in a red and white box

Tossen

Aug 16, 2016
no its a white box completely in russian so i cant really say what it is
if it happens again ill make a screenshot
This pop ups happen when you click too fast areas where game loading music or/and when you play too long and the game cache is overloaded. Basically you don't have to worry about them and continue to play/or reload game.

pedro

Aug 30, 2016
This pop ups happen when you click too fast areas where game loading music or/and when you play too long and the game cache is overloaded. Basically you don't have to worry about them and continue to play/or reload game.
I noticed i switched to a better PC and that didnt show up it dia crash in 2-3h of game play does Nothing more
Btw does anybody know how to get sasha

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I noticed i switched to a better PC and that didnt show up it dia crash in 2-3h of game play does Nothing more
Btw does anybody know how to get sasha
You can't get sasha in this version

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes