vjterezi

Aug 6, 2016
confused? since the new update i can't figure where to go to start the elsa false flag attack, me and brick met but what do i do next?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Just like vjterezi
I can't get any further with Elsa.
I can look at her during class, aproach her in ballet and auditorium.
I know I need to go to the guy in the park at night but he has no option to hire someone to attack Elsa.

I also can't meet Aurelius after the first swing.
I nade an appointment to meet but she doesn't show up.

vjterezi

Aug 6, 2016
Just like vjterezi
I can't get any further with Elsa.
I can look at her during class, aproach her in ballet and auditorium.
I know I need to go to the guy in the park at night but he has no option to hire someone to attack Elsa.

I also can't meet Aurelius after the first swing.
I nade an appointment to meet but she doesn't show up.
just figured out elsa, after talking to brick go to the university hallway around 19 and a scene happens
still stuck on Aurelius though

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
The Antonina which option is which options there is a 500 price one and the other one is go to hell ?

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The problem with the Brick is that I only can go for a drink. No other options.
Have you stole your mom panties and followed her boss to his house
The Antonina which option is which options there is a 500 price one and the other one is go to hell ?
You should choose the one that says send to dick or something along the lines of that

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hi guys,

I feel very stupid but I'm not able to found the "aunt", Where does she actually live?

Thanks

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
if you know where sveta lives, she lives in the same area but her house is the third picture. If you don't know where sveta lives, get on the metro and go to Chkalovsky

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
2 quetions, 1st - How do i fuck Masha in the club? i can fuck her in her house but not in the club and 2nd how do i progress the story with my neighbor friend his hot mother and beautiful sister Sasha Grey?...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ah ok. All the time I try one of the other apartments, they are empty. So i suppose I need to do something before.

Thanks for the help!!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
2 quetions, 1st - How do i fuck Masha in the club? i can fuck her in her house but not in the club and 2nd how do i progress the story with my neighbor friend his hot mother and beautiful sister Sasha Grey?...
1. If you've not met the mother, then that needs to happen. Once you're able to walk around their house. You should be able to fuck her in the club ( atleast that's what I got from it).
2. That goes with the alternative branch for the mom. If you didn't beat the boyfriend but instead told your neighbor about him then other events play out instead and you can't do anything with sasha in this version

Reactions: Saruh Games

vjterezi

Aug 6, 2016
I'm assuming you can do nothing with the twins in this version as well? Also Masha's mom doesn't want sex anymore?

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
nothing with the twins, and Masha's mom has no added content this release, so a bj is all you're able to get for the time being

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Stuck on elsa(depraved) go to club and that is it ? and kate(irregular) won't get higher have don't lots of gyms session and tutors+massage ?

RDK

Aug 5, 2016
Any one know what to do with teacher and how to pass from liberated with the aunt?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
LOL I give up!

The stupid aunt... When and where can I met her the first time? I need to do something to before to "activate" her?

Sorry for asking again...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes