ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys I added a website that has somewhat of a walkthrough. It is in Russian but it can be navigate through using google translate. It has some of the steps needed to progress in the game and it has some of the video links that are used in the game.

Reactions: RyanRo and IoriHCH

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
i redownloaded the game, but im oddly getting buggy interaction with the mother. It's all time related, so if lets say its 8:45, and im going to grab her ass and it takes 20 minutes, the scene wont happen at all. it'll just say she left the room.

Same thing with the shower scenes, masterbation scenes, sex scenes.

Im also getting a repeating loop on the kitchen scene to "help her"

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That's how it's coded. I thought it was an error too but when I checked the code the parameters fit what's going on. The actions are performed but it won't show the cutscene

D

Deleted member 42

That's how it's coded. I thought it was an error too but when I checked the code the parameters fit what's going on. The actions are performed but it won't show the cutscene
yeah this sucks tho

D

Deleted member 42

Ah, you made a mistake, that is different path with no content beside that, you should tell her to fuck after pool and talk to her later in mall.
I did this but i still only get blowjob? any way to unlock next scenes?

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Kates tutor sessions says between 10-11 in the weekends, has anyone found out where to be at that time?

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I have staged the attack with Brick against Elsa to play hero, but have no idea where to trigger that either. It did not say any time or place.

Solved: The tip I got from the other page was to go to the uni at 7 or 9, but after waiting 10 minutes at a time from 8 I found out that it happened at 19.

Last edited:

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
Kates tutor sessions says between 10-11 in the weekends, has anyone found out where to be at that time?
Use Metro to the valley weekend 10-11...

I have staged the attack with Brick against Elsa to play hero, but have no idea where to trigger that either. It did not say any time or place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: liandra

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

Solved: The tip I got from the other page was to go to the uni at 7 or 9, but after waiting 10 minutes at a time from 8 I found out that it happened at 19.
sorry should have specified PM sorry next time will do

Reactions: liandra
D

Deleted member 42

Is the game bugged or what? still same old content

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I did this but i still only get blowjob? any way to unlock next scenes?
After the blowjob, everytime you go in to give her a massage, it'll say naughty after you're done. click on that. Also have you visited her house yet?
Is the game bugged or what? still same old content
The new content is alternative branches you can take with mom and sveta. The aunt also has a handjob scene. You can stay at Anotonia house. You can also flirt her daughters. I think it maybe some more stuff but I haven't hit yet

D

Deleted member 42

After the blowjob, everytime you go in to give her a massage, it'll say naughty after you're done. click on that. Also have you visited her house yet?

The new content is alternative branches you can take with mom and sveta. The aunt also has a handjob scene. You can stay at Anotonia house. You can also flirt her daughters. I think it maybe some more stuff but I haven't hit yet
For Antonia she asked me for a photoshoot and i said no and after that o visited her at her work, massage,click naughty= only blowjob nothing else, the only option during BJ is GO so no other scene, Visited her house and i all i can do it go to the pool and see her there= nothing, then bathroom just her taking a bath and nothing else, then i can talk to her in the hall,chatting,gifts but nothing else really.

You said you can stay at Antonia house? how?, as for her daughters i've only met the blonde during the boxes scene and later at the club, after that when i talk to her while she's at her house she just says something like "fuck off".
P.S I used the save you uploaded and your qsp "sob_eng_11_cheat.qsp" tried other qsp files but they didnt work.

D

Deleted member 42

Did you try the sob_12_cheat
Just did got few new scenes with mom,aunt and dasha but nothing else, still don't know what to do with Antonia, only getting bj after selecting naughty xD, as for her house it's still the same can't do much

Last edited by a moderator:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just did got few new scenes with mom,aunt and dasha but nothing else, still don't know what to do with Antonia, only getting bj after selecting naughty xD, as for her house it's still the same can't do much
It takes a few tries with antonia naughty part. Then it escalates with fuck button. After that she'll ask about a relationship or sex without commitment

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
guuys i have problems starting this game idk what to do i extrackted all the file but there is no son of bcih exe, there is only activator that i can run

Reactions: Arnold95
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes