• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

helpmeplsthxx

Aug 6, 2016
Welp got no seeds at all. Can someone upload it to google drive or mega? (drive would be better as i get good speeds on it), Thanks!

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Is there away to export your save? I think I grabbed the wrong QSP and don't want the replay the whole thing.
Your saves are in Сохранения игр Quest Navigator in My Documents, in there you will see bunch of folders with different nonsensical names, you may move or copy your files from one to another and load your saves, but be vary some things may brake.

Thomastank

Aug 19, 2016
I've .12 Update with no knowledge of how to upload it, to mega/Google. anything for that matter, I also haven't been able to translate it properly, i attempted to replicate the cheated QSP on the first page with no luck if anybody would be able to send me a PM and assist me more than glad to share.

Reactions: helpmeplsthxx

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Alright guys, I've just added 0.12 update to the first post. It comes in three flavors: original, normal(translated), and modified/cheat(translated). I think I got everything working okay. It was the biggest pain in the ass to translate and fix so it might still be some bugs. If there are any problems, let me know and I'll try to fix them

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Getting an error (in Russian) when launching Son of a bitch.exe.
I downloaded the .12 update and overwrote all the existing files in my original .11 folder.

After the error message, this appears in quotes, "*.qsp", followed by a path to the 'standalone_content' directory.
I'm guessing the .exe isn't able to locate the qsp file? sob_12.qsp is the name of the qsp file in the 'standalone_content' directory.

Did I miss something?

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I downloaded the .12 update and overwrote all the existing files in my original .11 folder.

After the error message, this appears in quotes, "*.qsp", followed by a path to the 'standalone_content' directory.
I'm guessing the .exe isn't able to locate the qsp file? sob_12.qsp is the name of the qsp file in the 'standalone_content' directory.

Did I miss something?
Did you replace the qsp file in the directerory ? you can't have both of them .

aasdd

Aug 23, 2016

Did I miss something?
Did you replace the qsp file in the directerory ? you can't have both of them .
As @kokotheworm said, you must have only one .qsp file in that folder, I had the same problem and moving the old version to another folder now it works

I have only one question, how do I import save from 0.11? I can't find the 0.11 save in 0.12 version.

Last edited:

Rubra

Aug 17, 2016
Alright guys, I've just added 0.12 update to the first post. It comes in three flavors: original, normal(translated), and modified/cheat(translated). I think I got everything working okay. It was the biggest pain in the ass to translate and fix so it might still be some bugs. If there are any problems, let me know and I'll try to fix them
First of all thx for the update and most of all for the translations.

EDIT: Nevermind I just saw that the torrent is 5GB big. Thx again.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
First of all thx for the update and most of all for the translations.

You posted the size as 5.04GB but the file on Mega is only about 742MB.
Even unzipped its only about 814MB.

Is 5.04GB the expected size of the complete game after updating or what am I missing?
download the torrent, then put the update on top of the torrent

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As @kokotheworm said, you must have only one .qsp file in that folder, I had the same problem and moving the old version to another folder now it works

I have only one question, how do I import save from 0.11? I can't find the 0.11 save in 0.12 version.
I don't recommend using saves from 0.11 due to alot of the variables changing but if it works, go for it

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
little bug , with the sister , every week end the event with her boyfriend pops up regardless of your progress with her.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes