Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
You're doing everything correctly. Have you talked to her about the boyfriend
That is a bit strange as I had the option of telling her I saw her doing the naughty with him even before seeing her do the deed with him and I might have KOed the guy before having a talk with her about him. I comforted her after beating him up though.

Could it be that by missing certain actions or/and doing stuff in a "weird" order I messed up the "romance"?

Perhaps I need to start over or I had missed some event?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That is a bit strange as I had the option of telling her I saw her doing the naughty with him even before seeing her do the deed with him and I might have KOed the guy before having a talk with her about him. I comforted her after beating him up though.

Could it be that by missing certain actions or/and doing stuff in a "weird" order I messed up the "romance"?

Perhaps I need to start over or I had missed some event?
did you give her the rubber assistant

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmmm, I do not recall that. Is that a massage or some kind of item?
It's this dude in a rubber suit named Dill Doe that wanders around the park trying to rub himself on everything... j/k
Actually drewhill_18 is referring to a dildo that you gift to her.

Reactions: ace_boogie

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's this dude in a rubber suit named Dill Doe that wanders around the park trying to rub himself on everything... j/k
Actually drewhill_18 is referring to a dildo that you gift to her.
:D:p

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Alright, I did buy it and gave it to her. Do I need to see her using it or is there some other potential event that makes her pull a move on her son?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Alright, I did buy it and gave it to her. Do I need to see her using it or is there some other potential event that makes her pull a move on her son?
I'm not sure if you're this far but have you gave her the contraceptive pills yet or atleast had a choice to give them to her

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I did buy them but the choice to give them did not appear.
Well keep taking her on dates at the restaurant and keep jacking off at 21:00 or later. Something should happen. Give it about a week(in-game). If nothing happens, comeback and we'll try to help you

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Got it, I will experiment a little bit.

That said could it be that she needs a specific level of depravity or/and behavior? I have her at "depraved" and "submissive" but her attitude towards me is in green letters unlike the two former ones which kinda suggests that maybe she needs to have a higher level in those two as well? Is there an estimated level of depravity and behavior when she makes a move on her son perhaps?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Even though the stats are maxed out, you still have to play through the story to obtain sexual relations with characters

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Even though the stats are maxed out, you still have to play through the story to obtain sexual relations with characters
I see, thanks for all the help. Just one thing, is there a way to build the massage level further as the online training can only go so far?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I see, thanks for all the help. Just one thing, is there a way to build the massage level further as the online training can only go so far?
I have no idea but as long as it says the skill of massage is average or master, you're good

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I'm havin troble with savin the game, every time i try it gives me a message in russian, can someone help me pls?
Pretty pls??!

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Got it, I will experiment a little bit.

That said could it be that she needs a specific level of depravity or/and behavior? I have her at "depraved" and "submissive" but her attitude towards me is in green letters unlike the two former ones which kinda suggests that maybe she needs to have a higher level in those two as well? Is there an estimated level of depravity and behavior when she makes a move on her son perhaps?
She sees you in room, then you see her with boyfriend, beat boyfriend, talk to her in kitchen about boyfriend, let her see you again.

It should go like that.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
She sees you in room, then you see her with boyfriend, beat boyfriend, talk to her in kitchen about boyfriend, let her see you again.

It should go like that.
I did all that plus invited her on dates in the restaurant like 3-4 and finally I got 3 scenes of her coming to my room(the third with her initiating a handjob while naked) plus a scene where she visits her son in the bathroom to give him some washing and a handjob.

However, those scenes seem to happen rather randomly and more importantly I do not get the option to fuck her in the dates nor does the mom bring up the subject of anti-pregnancy pills. The best I can do is to fondle her.

Does it require some more scenes or some particular event(OR being at least at a specific month at that point) for the mom to open sexually more?

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
I did all that plus invited her on dates in the restaurant like 3-4 and finally I got 3 scenes of her coming to my room(the third with her initiating a handjob while naked) plus a scene where she visits her son in the bathroom to give him some washing and a handjob
Ah, game is bit grindy sometimes, she needs to caught you like dozen times, it will slowly progress from handjob to blowjob to sex discussion

EDIT:
I just checked, 18 times from first time she give you handjob before sex discusion, most of scenes are different but they ussually come two times, so yeah bit grind.

if $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 0:
gs'gs_gg_mast_mom_watch_3'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 1:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_1'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 2 or $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 3:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_2'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 4 or $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 5:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_3'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 6 or $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 7:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_4'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] >= 8 and $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] <= 10:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_5'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 11:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_6'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 12 or $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 13:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_7'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] >= 14 and $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] <= 17:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_8'
elseif $data['события_мать_цепочка_секс'] = 18:
gt'room_gg','gg_mast_mom_help_9'

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
@ , @ thanks finally nailed it, i kept missing giving her tablets in kitchen..

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
That might have been the case with me too as I was hardly giving her tablets in kitchen before.

The first sex scene with mom came as a christmas present from her and from that point she allowed sex. Is that the usual point where she allows sex or there are seemingly more "crossing the sex line" moments?

I did not get the scene of her asking for anti pregnancy pills likely because I already bought them beforehand. Ah, and I no longer get her scene where she masturbates in her room at 20:00. Is that normal?

Also...I heard it is possible for the "romance" to progress as far as the mom letting her son to sleep in her room. How to activate that?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes