• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
That might have been the case with me too as I was hardly giving her tablets in kitchen before.

The first sex scene with mom came as a christmas present from her and from that point she allowed sex. Is that the usual point where she allows sex or there are seemingly more "crossing the sex line" moments?

I did not get the scene of her asking for anti pregnancy pills likely because I already bought them beforehand. Ah, and I no longer get her scene where she masturbates in her room at 20:00. Is that normal?

Also...I heard it is possible for the "romance" to progress as far as the mom letting her son to sleep in her room. How to activate that?
it dosen't matter if you bought the pills before,i did the same.as for other things follow the mom walk through on first page and you should be able to nail her, steps are kind of simple.getting caught while masturbating,watching mom while she fucks uncle both events happen at 20 to 23 after that ask mom about slink in kitchen,go to park on Sunday beat uncle,then ask mom again in kitchen what happened to slink,keep getting caught while masturbating and eventually she will give handjob,blowjob then after 7 or 9 times,you will talk with mom about sex then give her tablets in kitchen and then go for the date its around 20,22 which will lead to sex..the kitchen event is always at 8 am..

as for possible romance option keeping having sex with her in her room after 9 am

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
By the way does anyone know where to buy a swimsuit for Yana(to go with her to the beach)? I see nothing marked as such in the mall so maybe I am lacking money and I'm not sure how much more I would still need.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
By the way does anyone know where to buy a swimsuit for Yana(to go with her to the beach)? I see nothing marked as such in the mall so maybe I am lacking money and I'm not sure how much more I would still need.
I think you can take her shopping on the weekend when you talk to her in her room

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I think you can take her shopping on the weekend when you talk to her in her room
She seems to choose from a wide range of clothes(like t-shirts) that range from 2000$ to around 9000$. I'm not sure if either was called swimsuit as she still complained about being unable to go to the beach afterwards. Do you recall the price for it or maybe how many visits one needs to "endure" with her before she choose to buy it?

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
She seems to choose from a wide range of clothes(like t-shirts) that range from 2000$ to around 9000$. I'm not sure if either was called swimsuit as she still complained about being unable to go to the beach afterwards. Do you recall the price for it or maybe how many visits one needs to "endure" with her before she choose to buy it?
This is the Shopping...not buying swimsuit...
you should Invite her to beach at weekends...if her state is right, you will get a chose to take her to buy swimsuit at weekend...

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
That might have been the case with me too as I was hardly giving her tablets in kitchen before.

The first sex scene with mom came as a christmas present from her and from that point she allowed sex. Is that the usual point where she allows sex or there are seemingly more "crossing the sex line" moments?

I did not get the scene of her asking for anti pregnancy pills likely because I already bought them beforehand. Ah, and I no longer get her scene where she masturbates in her room at 20:00. Is that normal?

Also...I heard it is possible for the "romance" to progress as far as the mom letting her son to sleep in her room. How to activate that?
I think you don't get the right step...you should keep Jerk off at 20:00-23:59...
Mom will from watch become help you hand job and go further to blow you and more...
Until two of you will discussion about sex...but mom will hesitate...
then you can buy suite and pill from shopping center...give her pill at morning and invite her to restaurant..
and you get what you want...

Further relationship is 9:00 go to mom's room sex... Keep doing this until you get sister knock door yelling...

Mom's event need about three month to get...
I use sob11_en (3).qsp and cheat on money...(cheat in option on)

Last edited:

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016

I have told what to do, even posted code.
No you dont need a christmass scene, you need progress 18 times with masturbation and blowjob then on 18 time this triggers :

gg_mast_mom_help_9

where you will ask her for sex, then you can give her pills in kitchen and have first sex in saturday after dinner date.

When you buy pills is irrelevant. This is standard way of progression.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
This is the Shopping...not buying swimsuit...
you should Invite her to beach at weekends...if her state is right, you will get a chose to take her to buy swimsuit at weekend...
That is a bit strange as her attitude towards me is "Ready for anything" with only the depravity and behavior stats being at "normal". Yet when I ask her during weekends to go buy a swimsuit she says that she is too shy or something. Maybe it means I need to raise her depravity...but I'm not sure how.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
That is a bit strange as her attitude towards me is "Ready for anything" with only the depravity and behavior stats being at "normal". Yet when I ask her during weekends to go buy a swimsuit she says that she is too shy or something. Maybe it means I need to raise her depravity...but I'm not sure how.
Touching at night and giving orgasm + workout at 7 am seems to work on corruption stat, altought I managed to lower it only by 1 point, though she was fine with buying clothes at this point

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
YES...the attitude "Ready for anything" is only just say she is very friendly to you...
the depravity and behavior is important thing to take event...you need to do something push it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
YES...the attitude "Ready for anything" is only just say she is very friendly to you...
the depravity and behavior is important thing to take event...you need to do something push it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any specific way to start a "romance" with her or one just needs to raise her depravity stat?

DMonkey

Aug 16, 2016
Any specific way to start a "romance" with her or one just needs to raise her depravity stat?
This game needs a lot of grinds. Well, they are your mom and your sister, you cant expect them to just have sex with you after a few chat...

For mom : Masturbate 20:00 - 24:00 until she start to masturbate outside of your room> go to her room every day 19:00-20:00 > talk to her at the kitchen 7:00-8:00 > talk about her boyfriend > beat him > talk about it again > time to grind until she comes to your room > grind again but this time come to harass her every night and morning, until she accepts it > give her a sex toy(she should happy to take it) > check her room at 19:00-20:00 until she uses it> talk about it in morning > a lot of grind until she talks about pills in the morning > invite her to restaurant > keep fuck her in the morning 2 times every day, until sister suspect about it > talk to her 20:00-24:00

NOTE: You have to keep her attitude above "friendly" all the time, the best is " ready for anything" cuz some events need it to trigger.

That all about mom atm, she will public her lover relationship with you at the end. Actually, it 's more like a slave-master relationship, you can fuck her everywhere you want

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there away to export your save? I think I grabbed the wrong QSP and don't want the replay the whole thing.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes