D

Deleted member 42

How many times do i need to go at moms room 9am so i can get caught? i've been doing this for like 1 week or more (in game), This unlocks romance option right?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How many times do i need to go at moms room 9am so i can get caught? i've been doing this for like 1 week or more (in game), This unlocks romance option right?
Have you caught her with her boyfriend

D

Deleted member 42

could someone upload save after unlocking mom romance?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how do you use the save for QSP it says its tads to me
First check that your QSP file in Son of a Bitch/assets/standalone content folder is the same as the one in the first post. Then look in the Documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder. There should be a folder with a nonsense name in it.. like "156sd1f51313". Move your 1.sav file into that folder. If you have multiple qsp games, first should figure out the last time you saved a game and look for the folder that has the same timestamp as your last save. After putting the .sav into the right folder, run the game and the new save should be available. If you need to, you could even do a 2.sav with the old file or even the new one.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone been able to get Sveta pregnant? So I atleast know that the event actually works

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
I'm Stuck at Kate's Father Questions, any Way to get ride of it. Could some one post answers of it, That would be great more than enough...

EDIT: Oh!! My Bad i haven't check the 1st page. Thanks for the answers and the New Update.

Thomastank

Aug 19, 2016
First check that your QSP file in Son of a Bitch/assets/standalone content folder is the same as the one in the first post. Then look in the Documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder. There should be a folder with a nonsense name in it.. like "156sd1f51313". Move your 1.sav file into that folder. If you have multiple qsp games, first should figure out the last time you saved a game and look for the folder that has the same timestamp as your last save. After putting the .sav into the right folder, run the game and the new save should be available. If you need to, you could even do a 2.sav with the old file or even the new one.
Thanks this worked perfectly, Well put!

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Will there be an update for the walk through on the 1st page to included the new charaters - twins, aunt nina ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added changelog to the first page for anybody interested in seeing what the changes are

Reactions: muttdoggy
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes