Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
I guess you can't. Most of the time save game don't work from older version in new version, because variables. Your save game doesn't have the info for new characters. Better start a new game.

Update for the bug: I tested the tfg version of english qsp and it's working without problem. No black screen, no elsa bug. Sorry to say that, but something's not right with the two qsp here.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Update for the bug: I tested the tfg version of english qsp and it's working without problem. No black screen, no elsa bug. Sorry to say that, but something's not right with the two qsp here.
That's because I maintain Russian variable names in my translations, makes it easier to check for bugs by cross-comparing with original QSP and is mostly compatible with older saves (provided you also used a QSP with russian vars in the previous version).

Basically, saves are somewhat compatible between versions if you use the same flavor of QSPs (eng-eng, rus-rus).

English-named variable QSPs on the other hand make it easier to follow the triggers and edit the savegames (because English), but it has the problem that you need to actually play through it to debug for the most part.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is Sasha finally unbugged? I mean can I get her to the apartment, train her and then release her for greater glory of motherland or is it better to just ignore her and keep dasha and alina going there?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Is Sasha finally unbugged? I mean can I get her to the apartment, train her and then release her for greater glory of motherland or is it better to just ignore her and keep dasha and alina going there?
That bug was cause by avenger he should have had a 'or' but he never did so it would never work, but i think it was fixed, just do a save test.....

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
That bug was cause by avenger he should have had a 'or' but he never did so it would never work, but i think it was fixed, just do a save test.....
damn I started a new game, I'll post it on the Sasha walkthrough thread when I reach that point with a save if I'm smart enough to not to overwrite lol :D

Reactions: Quacker

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Reuploaded the latest bug fix, got reports from discord users, complaining about the move of my inputing system caused it to repeat multiply times, i moved it to a much better location, and now the inputing system, only occurs when you start a new game, like i always wanted.

Reactions: DragonWrath

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Now the latest version (v6) has the girls multiple times in the character lists.
Ahaha, im honestly getting annoyed give me a few minutes to see what the other modders changed

Edit: it doesnt on a new save, it might do it on a old prevoius v save sonce kinnerman and skatanfao reworked there mods

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Ahaha, im honestly getting annoyed give me a few minutes to see what the other modders changed

Edit: it doesnt on a new save, it might do it on a old prevoius v save sonce kinnerman and skatanfao reworked there mods
I started a new game and it does have the girls many times. Also the time cheat to 10 o'clock puts the time to 12 o'clock.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Ahaha, im honestly getting annoyed give me a few minutes to see wbat the other modders changed
I started a new game and it does have the girls many times. Also the time cheat to 10 o'clock puts the time to 12 o'clock.
I kinda guessed that i had fixed that previously, i will do it again, and please upload and image of what is happening

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I was able to trigger the "sister catches you fucking mom" at 9am in 0.18 but right now seems impossible, I've advanced to the point where you need her to catch you both so she has the conversation at 21:00 so then Mom asks you to become full couple...

But it seems Sister won't catch you unless you advance her sex quest line? I'm using SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_Quack V3

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes