Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Has
NVM, found problem, was my doing, i did excatly what the others did to my inputer... how stupid of me anyway i am uploading a new version and ive fixed skatanfao's timing cheat as well.
Hmm using that qsp broke University for me, cant enter and Antoninas House has only Bath and Kitchen... guess i have to start again or does someone has a save for ? :)

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
can you check at Fixes if next to Antonina says -> For Sex (or something like that , i don't remember what i put) then press it to say In Relantionship to see if you can access the house normally

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
NVM, found problem, was my doing, i did excatly what the others did to my inputer... how stupid of me anyway i am uploading a new version and ive fixed skatanfao's timing cheat as well.
I don't know what "timing cheat" fix is. But when turn hours backwark/forward your condition become cheerful automatically. Is that on purpose?

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I don't know what "timing cheat" fix is. But when turn hours backwark/forward your condition become cheerful automatically. Is that on purpose?
of course it is

is there screen shots for this game? wanna know what is looks like
just see the first image , and the screenshots from the second post (it actually show some of the interface)

it's a qsp game with pics/videos from real people , so what more do you want to see ? :)

Reactions: DragonWrath

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
can you check at Fixes if next to Antonina says -> For Sex (or something like that , i don't remember what i put) then press it to say In Relantionship to see if you can access the house normally
Thx that helped, but the University still doesnt have an Enter option, is it supposed to be open 15.02.2016 ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I was able to trigger the "sister catches you fucking mom" at 9am in 0.18 but right now seems impossible, I've advanced to the point where you need her to catch you both so she has the conversation at 21:00 so then Mom asks you to become full couple...

But it seems Sister won't catch you unless you advance her sex quest line? I'm using SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_Quack V3
That is the way avenger set it up you have to finsh your sister before she is able to catch you

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Thx that helped, but the University still doesnt have an Enter option, is it supposed to be open 15.02.2016 ?
Not sure send us your save file via pm. And the qsp your are using... p.s compress the stuff before sent

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'm using SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_Quack V3 on v0.19 and it seems that even if I cheat the massage skill when I check the maincharacter profile in the cheat menu it shows his massage skill as "hand hooks" in red, which I believe is shit even though I cheated it to the max :D

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm using SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_Quack V3 on v0.19 and it seems that even if I cheat the massage skill when I check the maincharacter profile in the cheat menu it shows his massage skill as "hand hooks" in red, which I believe is shit even though I cheated it to the max :D
The char cheat always shows hook hands, check your char screen and it shows correctly.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
its was a bug, that happened accidently. since skatanafao, didnt release that ace had also translated Skill_massage into english. it was rectified

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Re-uploading qsp now it will be V9, since v8 was a testing phase, and the user @Zeph, pointed out that alena was trigging in the apartment once sasha was let go, i do believe either @Kinnerman or @skatanafao, had sorted out that bug with dasha, if no post back and inform me... but it should be covered, also i have changed the name input trigger to be the Support On Patreon, image instead of it randomly triggering.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Any hep with the new girl Anastasia? been trying to visit her but she does nothing so far in the salon and you can only find her and talk to her in her house or if you're too early meet her husband...

And what's that Aurelius one? was that in 0.18?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Any hep with the new girl Anastasia? been trying to visit her but she does nothing so far in the salon and you can only find her and talk to her in her house or if you're too early meet her husband...

And what's that Aurelius one? was that in 0.18?
Aurelius isnt to bad she quite a easy lay, im planing on add in her walkthrough tommorrow... its 12:49am here. also with anastasia, this is all the content in this update

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Aurelius isnt to bad she quite a easy lay, im planing on add in her walkthrough tommorrow... its 12:49am here. also with anastasia, this is all the content in this update
Ooohh, thanks. I was just wondering what or who is Aurelius because I haven't unlocked her yet or I don't know if she's a woman with the name of a roman emperor lolol

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Ooohh, thanks. I was just wondering what or who is Aurelius because I haven't unlocked her yet or I don't know if she's a woman with the name of a roman emperor lolol
Auriells you meet her when you and light are swinging she is the woman you fuck

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Jesus F. Christ! whose idea was to add an anal scene for Yana in which there's shit smearing as she's getting pounded!?

Reactions: dplace
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes