Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone pass me a kinda late game save? I had to make an emergency format and lost it all...

I had all girls except for Sasha (not to fuck up the apartment) and no pregnancies.

Thanks in advance!

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
hello
thos clip completly without sound?
or i can play them on somthing voiced?
yes they don't have sound that is one thing avenger never added, and some of them started life as gif's not webms. so they never had any sound to begin with. hopefully that will change in the future

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Is this game still in development, or did he abandon it for Big Kuyash?

I can't get into playing as a woman and seducing men in that one, though the solo/lesbian/FFM threesomes are cool

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I think he works on both games alternately, so we might see an update this month, or not.

Aug 26, 2017
Spent some time looking and wasn't able to find any relevant info on my issue before posting this.

Using the super cheat .qsp, and about half of the sex scenes don't display any image/gif/etc, just black. That's not a big deal imo, but being unable to go to the University is kind of annoying. I've switched out the super cheat .qsp for the eng one and that fixed all my issues, but apparently the super cheat .qsp doesn't stop the counter for days missed at the University.. As soon as I pass any amount of time I get the game over for not going to classes. I'm more posting this as info than anything else. I don't imagine there is any way to fix my issue without getting a new version of super cheat, since I have the latest already.

Aug 24, 2017
I've tried... cannot do anything with this level of... idk... google translate ?! I'm not an english native but I know english very well. Hope they manage to raise enough money to do a proper english translation. Only managed to see a few pics... two of a famous actor (supposed to be main character?!) and some pictures of some girls drinking a lot... and that is where my patience got away from me and gave up. Good luck !

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I've tried... cannot do anything with this level of... idk... google translate ?! I'm not an english native but I know english very well. Hope they manage to raise enough money to do a proper english translation. Only managed to see a few pics... two of a famous actor (supposed to be main character?!) and some pictures of some girls drinking a lot... and that is where my patience got away from me and gave up. Good luck !
lol. It does take some getting used to. You eventually learn to enjoy the context of the scenes more than the actual words.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hi mate, it seems you only made it through the intro, im hoping to up a proper guide to explain how the qsp player or son of a bitch exe works to help users out.

motai

May 13, 2017
i have been updating from the v15. but i did notice at night with mom a couple of webm seem to be missing. i have a pic but no webm since those were compressed to improve storage.

any chance i could get these files if they exist?
pic/unique_npc/mom/sleep_watch_up.webm
pic/unique_npc/mom/sleep_watch_up_impudent.webm
.../sleep_touch_boob_pants.webm
.../sleep_touch_ass_pants.webm

not sure if they are just mislabeled in the code since there is different costumes for mom at random and only one is messed up

as im playing masha mom also has mislinked pictures in her conversations.

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
whatever he fucking does or focus on he has to remove the anal vids of Yana where the dick is touching shit and smearing it has they fuck...

Reactions: Ibib

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
He works Bi-Monthly on his 2 main titles so this month should be SOB as last month was BigK

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
As far as I remember Sasha is never "passed", at some point you break her and make her and obedient cocksleeve but is unfinished so she has to stay in the apartment which means no one else can go in while she's prisoner and if you release her she never returns home or becomes full pet so you lose her.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
As of 0.19 you can release Sasha home and after offering her a new modeling contract (IIRC you need to refuse the first offer(?)) you can resume fucking her in her house - living room and her room.

Reactions: Storm4n
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes