bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Full instructions are on the OP, check your folder contaning the QSP file and make sure there is only 1 there.

Also check this out
thanks forgot to the standalone folder but it didn´t really help the image are shown but without font nothing to click....

Sorry sorry forgot the exe thank you guys

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think there is a bug or something in the "aunt nina" story with this update. I haven't found a way to trigger any of the new things yet. And after you have the first talk about sex in her bedroom, she stop wank you off in the morning. Although she can do when she does train in the morning if you got a stiffy.

This with starting a new game. Using the 0.20 version Paz posted. The 020 EN Fix one just put everyones status towards you as hate.

Also got stuck in a poker game at the neighbour house that lasted for like almost 24h, lol.

Last edited:

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
how do i make it english? also how do i get it to work?
Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
3- Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english
4- Run "Son of Bitch.exe" to play game

more info on the first page.

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Added more links:
Full Game (v0.20):

Part 1 (2.15 GB): | | | |
Part 2 (2.15 GB): | | | |
Part 3 (2.15 GB): | | | |
Part 4 (2.15 GB): | | | |
Part 5 (1.7 GB): | | | |

All-in-one (9.68 GB) (v0.20): | | |

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Since I've been working on the translation and thus have started the game about 400x at this point, I made myself a junky new start window. I will add the zip file (no password on it) with the files you can place in ...assets/standalone_content/pic/interface folder. (Back up the files you will be replacing if you're planning to go back.

As you can see in the screenshot it's not exactly high flying quality, but it works.
Example_06.png

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Since I've been working on the translation and thus have started the game about 400x at this point, I made myself a junky new start window. I will add the zip file (no password on it) with the files you can place in ...assets/standalone_content/pic/interface folder. (Back up the files you will be replacing if you're planning to go back.

As you can see in the screenshot it's not exactly high flying quality, but it works.
View attachment 24477
That is just awesome , thanks for doing this.

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
To get Nina's rape scenes, start off her chain but then, at some point, go to the hospital (i think) and ask for the 'slaughter' sleeping pills. I think it's the hospital, might be online, not sure. Just look for them, then you'll start that small chain. To me, it doesn't feel nearly as rewarding as the normal one... but maybe if you break her a bit more over time or something..... either way, it sets up a one-a-day scene where you just basically sexually assault your now slave aunt.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
First of all, wow.... i mean wow.. 10GB!! Why is this game huge??

I mean is it due to huge content? Girls? quests? or images/gifs/movies clips??

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
First of all, wow.... i mean wow.. 10GB!! Why is this game huge??

I mean is it due to huge content? Girls? quests? or images/gifs/movies clips??
A little bit of each... If you havent played this game is surely worth each byte.

It is a little dificult for starters. But we do have a wonderful walkthrough.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
To get Nina's rape scenes, start off her chain but then, at some point, go to the hospital (i think) and ask for the 'slaughter' sleeping pills. I think it's the hospital, might be online, not sure. Just look for them, then you'll start that small chain. To me, it doesn't feel nearly as rewarding as the normal one... but maybe if you break her a bit more over time or something..... either way, it sets up a one-a-day scene where you just basically sexually assault your now slave aunt.
Well, that doesn't seem very fun, nor rewarding no. But hmm, do I have to stray into this chain to carry on with the normal one. Because at this point nothing happen there. What version/release of the 0.20 qsp do you use?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
A little bit of each... If you havent played this game is surely worth each byte.

It is a little dificult for starters. But we do have a wonderful walkthrough.
The most fun is really to just freeballing through to start with and discover for yourself though. Walkthrough and hints is really nice if you stuck on progression though.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
The most fun is really to just freeballing through to start with and discover for yourself though. Walkthrough and hints is really nice if you stuck on progression though.
I'm not sure how things are now, but the first time I've played SoB (0.15(?)), I didn't steal mom's underwear -> didn't have the conversation about her boss-> no Elsa & no English teacher story line. In a game where there are so many false paths and wrong choices (killing story lines) some sort of hint system is a must. IMO.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm not sure how things are now, but the first time I've played SoB (0.15(?)), I didn't steal mom's underwear -> didn't have the conversation about her boss-> no Elsa & no English teacher story line. In a game where there are so many false paths and wrong choices (killing story lines) some sort of hint system is a must. IMO.
Yeah but its all about the discovery too. If not you can just as well browse through the images in the game folder. It was more annoying pursue paths that was not really in the game yet. (which made me start browse the images for certain characters, just to get bummed out :p)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes