Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Just finished download again from OP and replaced original QSP with this one CheatMod_20_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V5 and everything is working now so far including the black screens o_O, must of been something I done, anyway my apologies to the makers of the mods.
What version you downloaded?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've not quite got that far yet, but if I do hit a snag I will post it here.
Just on spite I started a new game and grinded the aunt thing right away, and this time it did trigger as it should. Idk what happened. Game must have bugged and it affected my save or something.

Reactions: #NomeD

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
On Avenger's blog it says that "another update is coming". I'm not sure whether he's referring to an unscheduled SoB update or what, but as it stands now 0.20 is disappointing.

Baptiste

Jul 3, 2017
Hello ! this game seems pretty interessing, but the list of fetiches indicate than there is blackmail/rape, and i'm not into that... so, is there a way to avoid it when you play ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hello ! this game seems pretty interessing, but the list of fetiches indicate than there is blackmail/rape, and i'm not into that... so, is there a way to avoid it when you play ?
The sandbox is quite big, you don't have to play with the kitty litter if you don't want to :p

How you play the game is up to you.

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone having problems with the stepsister? Iirc she is supposed to show up on 01-09, right? I cleaned the room and it's still empty, i downloaded the full 0.20 and i'm using the CheatMod_20_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V5.qsp
Can anyone give me a save with yana already in the house?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone having problems with the stepsister? Iirc she is supposed to show up on 01-09, right? I cleaned the room and it's still empty, i downloaded the full 0.20 and i'm using the CheatMod_20_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V5.qsp
Can anyone give me a save with yana already in the house?
Hope this one is ok for you.

You have so far in the below file, mom,sister,stepsister,aunt,light,happy,antonia.

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone let me know what ive done wrong with yana in this save file? now i have to pay 2000 rubles each week, but since i used cheat i have too much money so she just kept taking my money and doesnt give me other option. she doesnt show up at my room, till the end of the game. I mean, till feburary. Do i need to spent all money to get option to ask other things to yana? If it is so, how can i spent all this money? or did i lost something? cause i think i did everything for yana pretty sure. Need hep~~~

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone let me know what ive done wrong with yana in this save file? now i have to pay 2000 rubles each week, but since i used cheat i have too much money so she just kept taking my money and doesnt give me other option. she doesnt show up at my room, till the end of the game. I mean, till feburary. Do i need to spent all money to get option to ask other things to yana? If it is so, how can i spent all this money? or did i lost something? cause i think i did everything for yana pretty sure. Need hep~~~
How far you progressed with her? At which stage and what was the last trigger you did?

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
How far you progressed with her? At which stage and what was the last trigger you did?
After i winning many times with special card, she thought me deceive her. and I ask her if i gave her 2000 rubles every week will you let me kiss you. and now i can kiss. and i did all kiss where i can. and every week theres some pop up that "She took 2000 rubles." and nothing changed. till end of the game no matter how i try to change it

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
@ ii' taking a look at your save file now will let you know.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
After i winning many times with special card, she thought me deceive her. and I ask her if i gave her 2000 rubles every week will you let me kiss you. and now i can kiss. and i did all kiss where i can. and every week theres some pop up that "She took 2000 rubles." and nothing changed. till end of the game no matter how i try to change it
Ok sorted it out now , but during the day she goes to uni, but she is available morning and night and week-ends.

I had to rename save 3, it is the one you posted.

Reactions: Sasha2018
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes