BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
Can’t find a way to progress with mom and Tony threesome and Shurik and Irina threesome in 0.20. Any ideas?

yyc

Apr 9, 2017
can anyone let me a save when the first meet with julia had already happenned , because i have an error in the first meet with her

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
can anyone let me a save when the first meet with julia had already happenned , because i have an error in the first meet with her
I have posted a fixed modded QSP in this thread two or three pages ago.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After i winning many times with special card, she thought me deceive her. and I ask her if i gave her 2000 rubles every week will you let me kiss you. and now i can kiss. and i did all kiss where i can. and every week theres some pop up that "She took 2000 rubles." and nothing changed. till end of the game no matter how i try to change it
You need to do more card games, get her to massage you naked etc. Fondle her, kiss whatever. Help her train in the morning. Eventually she will visit you in your room asking for money and give you a proposal, she will get angry at your proposal, but will vist you in the room some days later again. (dont accept her proposal first time she visit your room though).

Reactions: Sasha2018

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The "Elsa" storyline broke for me. When I tried to ask her out to the movies the 2nd time. My only option was chat and invite to club. And apparently she had no objections to fuck like a rabbit at the school. I don't know what going on with the 0.20 release, but seems things not as they should. I guess adding new content have broke things.

Is there a way to "reset" Elsa in the save file using the qsp editor? Its like there is a flag that been triggered that shouldnt.

xanaxine

Jun 4, 2017
I somehow can't manage to trigger the "explanation" with the mom / sis at 23.00 in the Hall, been trying for an hour and it doesn't work :(

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the threesome with Shurik and Irina?
You need to have a threesome with Irina and her daughter 5+ (?) times. Then, during the afternoon talk, Irina will ask you about your friend Shurik. Talk to him and invite him to eat cake (not sure how it was translated to English). First time nothing happens. Talk to Irina and Shurik again. Invite Shurik again. Enjoy.

Did he mention a date?
No. And I would like to point out again that I might've misunderstood Avenger and there won't be any unscheduled updates.

Reactions: Satsujinki

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I somehow can't manage to trigger the "explanation" with the mom / sis at 23.00 in the Hall, been trying for an hour and it doesn't work :(
Explenation? You mean the talk the mom and sister got after they both caught the other have sex with you? Have you talked/discussed it with both of them? They wont have that talk before after that, and it will happen the day after you had the talk with them afaik.

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Could anyone be kind enough to share a save? From .18/.19 if possible? Lost all my saves when my PC got scrapped..
Know its a lot to ask about, but thanks in advance! Cheers

xanaxine

Jun 4, 2017
Explenation? You mean the talk the mom and sister got after they both caught the other have sex with you? Have you talked/discussed it with both of them? They wont have that talk before after that, and it will happen the day after you had the talk with them afaik.
So I do have to have sex with the sister aswell to trigger that? Otherwise it doesn't?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
By that you mean that you have sex in the kitchen and the sister hears it and ask her mother about shampoo and things like that or is it something else?
You need to have sex with your mother at 9am in her bedroom. Your sister will knock on the door.
Should be a talk with your mother about sleep in her bedroom after that.

Then you need to sleep with your sister in her bedroom, then eventually your mother will catch you. This can happen any given time after midnight and late morning. Then you need to talk to mother about it.

Then you need to have sex with your mother for your sister to catch you. This can happen anytime in her bedroom afaik.
Then you need to talk to the sister.
Then you need to talk to the mother.
THEN they will talk to each other in the livingroom.

Then you need to talk to your sister in the kitchen. then talk about GMG I think it is. Then you need to talk to sister 3 more times about "go to mother".

THEN, enjoy 3some with your mom and sister. (and with last update, you can watch them do each other too in your bedroom).

Hope that helps :p

Reactions: xanaxine

xanaxine

Jun 4, 2017
You need to have sex with your mother at 9am in her bedroom. Your sister will knock on the door.
Should be a talk with your mother about sleep in her bedroom after that.

Then you need to sleep with your sister in her bedroom, then eventually your mother will catch you. This can happen any given time after midnight and late morning. Then you need to talk to mother about it.

Then you need to have sex with your mother for your sister to catch you. This can happen anytime in her bedroom afaik.
Then you need to talk to the sister.
Then you need to talk to the mother.
THEN they will talk to each other in the livingroom.

Then you need to talk to your sister in the kitchen. then talk about GMG I think it is. Then you need to talk to sister 3 more times about "go to mother".

THEN, enjoy 3some with your mom and sister. (and with last update, you can watch them do each other too in your bedroom).

Hope that helps :p
Thanks for the help good Sir !

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know how to reset the ELSA progression, or if there is a flag I can alter in the save file with qsp editor to do so? Elsa bugged after the first movie date., and now you can just "chat and invite to club" at the school. And bone her in the classrooms, something skipped. Same happened to aunt nina, I restarted to fix that, but preferly don't want to restart yet again. sigh :p

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
Sasha problem again. following sasha's walkthorugh, i ended up making internet homepage and bought everything i can in the sport shop, salon, and advertisement. and i gave this things to sasha. she thanks. and i wait till her stats change to attractive. but no matter how many time passed, she is just ordinary and homepage is unknown. till the end of the game. again. Is there anyone know why? here is save file.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes