Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sasha problem again. following sasha's walkthorugh, i ended up making internet homepage and bought everything i can in the sport shop, salon, and advertisement. and i gave this things to sasha. she thanks. and i wait till her stats change to attractive. but no matter how many time passed, she is just ordinary and homepage is unknown. till the end of the game. again. Is there anyone know why? here is save file.
You checked regulary to see if there is any model offerings? You kidnapped her and locked her in your bathroom in your apartment yet? :p

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
I have a couple of questions
1. What is the next step for alena's alternate path past nightclub she mentions the new year there so i am guessing the event but no idea where it is

2. Anastasia/Aunt Cindy I have got to the point where I can play poker with her Husband losing seems like a key to more content is any actually there

3.I have it so Shurik can sleep with Mom, Masha's Mom, Aunt Nina, and Sveta is there anyone else I can grab not used to playing these paths usually go solo route.

4.I have heard there is a threesome event with Antoninia any chance anyone knows how that is avaliable?

5.I have an odd error with Julia I had no problems with her on my main save but this one results in this error:
Ошибка!Локация: home_juliaСтрока: 177Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!
Translated with googles help:
Error! Location: home_juliaLine: 177Reference number: -1Description: Unknown action!
still tells me nothing

Thanks in advance

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
5.I have an odd error with Julia I had no problems with her on my main save but this one results in this error:
Ошибка!Локация: home_juliaСтрока: 177Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!
Translated with googles help:
Error! Location: home_juliaLine: 177Reference number: -1Description: Unknown action!
still tells me nothing

Thanks in advance
Read one page back... I don't like to repeat myself. Or even better - use the 'search'.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
I have a question, first time i played i was sent to the military because i never attended school or something, but how do i even enlist in university? idon't see any options in the university.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
I have a question, first time i played i was sent to the military because i never attended school or something, but how do i even enlist in university? idon't see any options in the university.

Also where do you meet Julia first time?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

Also where do you meet Julia first time?
You can enlist in August first (I think).
First meeting with Julia is after you see Yana in the morning (in the kitchen) and afterwards talk with the mother.
Then you will be able to travel to the second street near you and can visit Julia's house (be sure to use my fixed QSP else this event is broken!!! -- > search a few pages back).

Reactions: Takemura

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
You can enlist in August first (I think).
First meeting with Julia is after you see Yana in the morning (in the kitchen) and afterwards talk with the mother.
Then you will be able to travel to the second street near you and can visit Julia's house (be sure to use my fixed QSP else this event is broken!!! -- > search a few pages back).
Thanks, is there any guide to Anastasia?, the aunt that works in a barbershop. I managed to enter her house but i don't know what to do to progress with her.

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Read one page back... I don't like to repeat myself. Or even better - use the 'search'.
ah I see why i could not find it when I used search I was putting parts of the error message in which resulted in me getting results from months ago

Is the Julia fix the only thing in the fix? I ask because the v5 I am using apparently has a bug with Sasha being released from the apartment that was fixed with SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_sknf_Quack V9.qsp, but I found using an outdated file to cause some other issues

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
When the school start, just go there and register, or whatever the option is called. After that make sure you got to school a few times a week and attend class's.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Figured out there is a "sex flag" that might trigger and break storylines. I had problems with aunt Nina, that I just started over with. But when got problems with Elsa as well in the new game. I loaded the save into qsp editor. I set her SEX flag from 1 to 0, and then it got "corrected" I suspect the same happened with Aunt Nina. I dunno why it happens, maybe some new scenes trigger it due to a bug or something.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
ah I see why i could not find it when I used search I was putting parts of the error message in which resulted in me getting results from months ago

Is the Julia fix the only thing in the fix? I ask because the v5 I am using apparently has a bug with Sasha being released from the apartment that was fixed with SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_sknf_Quack V9.qsp, but I found using an outdated file to cause some other issues
I've only corrected Julia bug. But - you can use my fix (use the exact same name as the other QSP file) go through the first Julia meeting, save and revert back to your other fixed QSP and then load your save :)

OR --- if you point where is your QSP posted (unable to find it in the download OP) then I could post a fixed fixed QSP ;)

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
After updates, during the having sex with julia she suddenly called main character, and talk to main character that she doesnt like him anymore. and after that time main character cant enter her house. did i took some mistake? or do i need to do something more, maybe because main character make nina pregnant? anywa i solved sasha problems thanks.

ooooooooii

Oct 3, 2017
---------------------------
Ошибка
Не удалось открыть звуковой файл:Sonofabitch019part5-08006208wGpRS\assets\standalone_content\mp3/start.mp3
OK

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
4.I have heard there is a threesome event with Antoninia any chance anyone knows how that is avaliable?
In the image folder ther is a "birthday dasha" series of images, that hit towards a birthday, and it is a 3some, but how to trigger it idk. Maybe need to vist it at the actual bday of that character.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
In the image folder ther is a "birthday dasha" series of images, that hit towards a birthday, and it is a 3some, but how to trigger it idk. Maybe need to vist it at the actual bday of that character.
You need to fuck Irina and choose "just sex" with Antonina. After you fuck her ~5 times, she'll call you and invite you to the birthday party.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes