depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Humm, i got black screen with many videos.
I use the 0.20 version launched with the .exe
Any hint ?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
If anybody has a (relatively) complete save for SOB, can you send it on my way via a PM please?
Thanks.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
This isn't looking good.

Avenger has been slowing in recent months anyway, and his co-writer has just said he's not heard from him for about 3 weeks. Was expecting an update for his other game before this gets an update and that seems to be overdue.

BananaCyanide

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
someone post a good faking save, quacker is bullying me on discord
im not his friend anymore for the next 24 hours, its a temporary friend ban

Reactions: elmandor
Jul 9, 2017
So, I can't get the game to run. Every time I try, I get an error code in Russian and a file location of blahblahblah\yadayadayada\SonofaBitch0.20\addests\standalone_content\mp3/start/mp3. But when I open the standalone_content folder, there is no mp3 folder, just the start QSP. Was the MEGA download messed up a few days ago?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
So, I can't get the game to run. Every time I try, I get an error code in Russian and a file location of blahblahblah\yadayadayada\SonofaBitch0.20\addests\standalone_content\mp3/start/mp3. But when I open the standalone_content folder, there is no mp3 folder, just the start QSP. Was the MEGA download messed up a few days ago?
Try downloading it again, I use the torrent file with no problems.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I want to play this game almost exclusively because of who is cast as Aunt Nina. But the translation is woeful, and as a result gameplay is.... practically nonexistent. What am I missing here? How is this one of the most popular games on this forum? Clearly I'm missing the boat on, well, everything.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I want to play this game almost exclusively because of who is cast as Aunt Nina. But the translation is woeful, and as a result gameplay is.... practically nonexistent. What am I missing here? How is this one of the most popular games on this forum? Clearly I'm missing the boat on, well, everything.
I dunno, I like the lifesim and corruption aspects. It can be grindy but we've gotten some good cheats for it set up to minimize it drastically.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Honestly, I'm hopeless. I can't even find where Aunt Nina lives. I'm sure I have the scene(s) that are used for the video content somewhere on my HDD (my RS folder is like 70 gb lol), but I want to watch them with the dopey translations.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Honestly, I'm hopeless. I can't even find where Aunt Nina lives. I'm sure I have the scene(s) that are used for the video content somewhere on my HDD (my RS folder is like 70 gb lol), but I want to watch them with the dopey translations.
Chkalovsky apartments

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
If you are using the cheat mod, it is very easy to locate Nina's apartment as pointed out, it is the bottom apartment.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm sorted on that now, and didn't realize there were character-specific threads for this game. Can't get panties to appear..... *sigh*

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorted on that now, and didn't realize there were character-specific threads for this game. Can't get panties to appear..... *sigh*
Why are you forcing yourself to play a game you dont like. You already have the scenes yourself somewhere, why go through the trouble?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reminder.. this is the download thread. The walkthrough thread is over there *points towards walkthrough thread.* :D

Reactions: Herapa
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes