furecon

Oct 6, 2017
Could somebody help me pls i just download the torrent version and than the start qsp english thing but this error keep happening i believe it says "could not read the sound file"... How can i run the game?

Edit: I reboot my PC...it worked...im Confused

Last edited:

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
I don't think so and looking through the pics I could not find preggo ones for her. Probably in a future update, but that could take some time, considering that a lot of spoilers for future content is already hidden there.
That's a shame. ;c

Sorry to bother you more, what exactly does one need to do for the Mother Boss quest? Is there a wiki/guide to this game?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
and go to other threads, this one isn't for gamplay related questions.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
i have always get the game over thing with the military why is that happening what did i do wrong?
Yes, you MUST enroll at the university. Go to the university in the second half of August.

By the way you are in the WRONG thread. Please post questions and comments here:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Theres a large probability im being dumb, but how do i get the game to launch in english?
You need either the En-Qsp file or the modded EN-QSP file, place it in assets/standalone content. Delete the qsp file there and rename the En-qsp file to match the name of the one you just deleted. In some instances the very first splash screen still shows russian, but that is just this one page. Choose the first (russian) option to start a new game and the second to load an existing save. The rest of the game is english (sort of).

OP has a whole video clip about it:

HF.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Either you are a good student (going in classes, listening) either you bribe the university, either you ask your sister to "help" with a teacher (ask during a picnic).

crashtestbong

Apr 27, 2017
So I'm trying to save the game since ver .19 and I keep getting this error. Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: File not found! Anyone know what gives?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
If you go to this link to post you will see he has uploaded a file which will turn start menu into English, I still use it.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
So I'm trying to save the game since ver .19 and I keep getting this error. Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: File not found! Anyone know what gives?
A location error which means you may have missing pictures/videos possibly if you used a torrent and may not have a complete game version If you are just updating previous versions with updates you may not have full amount of assets
Sometimes it is necessary to download whole game which is massive or seek the specific pictures missing
Unless you get an accurate error read out and ask a native Russian speaker which there are a few on this thread including the Mod @ace_boogie

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes