Dako

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone else having an issue of not having anything to actually select or "click on" at the main page of the game? I just see the picture and whatever that Russian writing is, and have no where to actually select anything.

EDIT: Looks like this.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Anyone else having an issue of not having anything to actually select or "click on" at the main page of the game? I just see the picture and whatever that Russian writing is, and have no where to actually select anything.

EDIT: Looks like this.

did you boot the game from the .exe file or the game.qsp?

MadSwede87

Sep 4, 2016
Dammit my antivirus(Bitdefender) really do not like the 0.21(got the cheat qsp) it continues to block my saves I allow it and it block it immediately. Does anyone else have that problem?

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Seems as though several folks would rather censor someone else's opinions from being heard, just because they differ from theirs... It's a bit sad... My reviews of a game are my personal opinions and feelings about a product, but I never ever said other people had to agree with them... I still stand firm with what I said in my review, regardless of the attempted lashing out, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year...
Everyone is entitled to their opinion HOWEVER, a review should still reflect what the game is and not something it's not like yours did.

You seems to have get stuck with that copyright think with Zac and then from them on you didnt put any effort in the game. Most of what you're saying is untrue except the broken english part and even that is exagerated because as a french mothertongue raised guy I can understand the game just fine. Yes it's not Harvard or Oxford english but it's good enough to be understood even by someone that learned english at 15. You obvioulsy didnt play the game that much to say that pictures arent linked to story they are and pretty well too.

I personnaly dont care if you bash the game or not but then again bashing with uncorrect facts is wrong imo. There's plenty of bad things to be said about the game like the broken english, the grind, the engine, the "shit in ahole" scenes, the annoying random events etc..

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
sleep_3_fuck_1.jpg Hey i was looking for how to get a specific set of pics to pop up. The ones where you fuck your sister where shes actually aslee. can anyone tell me how to get them?

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
EDIT: was wrong.

Fuck her while she is asleep after you have picnic sex and before you beat up the boyfriend. You got a 1 in 4 chance of getting it.

Last edited:

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
Bonus question: Where the hell do I learn to fight? I keep getting beat up by kids in the park, and the trainer in the gym doesn't appear to give me the opportunity.

EDIT: Jesus, my blindness is astounding. Sorry, found it.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes