Viper69

Dec 28, 2017
Is it Need high requirements to play? my pc has only 2gb ram no external graphics card! will it run?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I'm using one of the cheat mod files in the op, and I'm having annoying bug with Antoniana massage quest, its not progressing correctly.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@Teal @Hrimfrost Whats you problem excacly ? Some of the modded qsp files posted before were bugged and changing massage skill didn't really change it, only displays as changed. And i think you need high enough massage skill to progress.

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
@Teal @Hrimfrost Whats you problem excacly ? Some of the modded qsp files posted before were bugged and changing massage skill didn't really change it, only displays as changed. And i think you need high enough massage skill to progress.
Oh! Did not know that they where bugged. Wich one should i use?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@Hrimfrost try reseting variable события_начальница_в_тц_результат_массаж to 0 using save editor, it should give you ability to get first massage scene again and with high enough massage skill let you progress further.

Reactions: Hrimfrost

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Playing using the qsp that came with the latest patreon release. I always start over with a new release, but this time, there is gremlins in the qsp!. The Yana (half sister) quest line is messed up with the card playing. First time she lose to you with the "marked" deck of cards, she offer to blow you, and well it screw things up in regard of the continuity of the rest of the story and end result. Also only possible place to play the card game is in the hallway.

I did re-start from a older save prior to starting the card game (and re-start of the game), in case it was just some random bug that did trigger, but same thing happened again.

Also hitting an error when going to bed with the mom and sister. Think this is related to the new content/change there.
Ошибка! Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Here's the most updated QSP cheat file. It does not include the cheats from the file that skatanafao just posted. It's not perfect and I expect there will be some bugs but for the most part it's what the last one included plus some updates. The new save updater seems to be working but let me know if you guys find any issues with it. I probably won't see your messages unless you include my name in them.
*Now includes Masha house fix* (Thanks for catching that)

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
No. They aren't compatible.
They kinda are if you use the save updater included in the Cheat Mod. At least for 20->21.0. To be honest it may have bugs that I haven't found yet but from what I've tested it works fine for updating saves from version 0.20 to 0.21.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
@Hrimfrost try reseting variable события_начальница_в_тц_результат_массаж to 0 using save editor, it should give you ability to get first massage scene again and with high enough massage skill let you progress further.
I had the same problem, unfortunately I have noticed it after the first massage scene (where I just said - I can't do it (due to lack of massage skill) and now I have checked in save editor and the Variable события_начальница_в_тц_результат_массаж is 0, but I still cannot get to the massage scene... this option is not displayed anymore for me at the gym...

Edit: just changing the variable Character_kate Open to 0 doesn't work... the guy at the gym doesn't propose the job to me.... must be another variable... :-(

EDIT2 : ok, took a peek into the QSP file and this is the proper statement that needs to be changed:

if $character_Kate['Attitude_to_GG'] >= 900 and $data['события_катя_массаж_цепочка'] = 0

So in save editor you need to look for "обытия_катя_массаж_цепочка" and not for события_начальница_в_тц_результат_массаж as suggested earlier.

Change the обытия_катя_массаж_цепочка to 0 and BAM!!!
"Ask what this Kweli" (proper translation Ask why she's hurting or where it hurts) and Kate's Massage option is back ! :)

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Here's the most updated QSP cheat file. It does not include the cheats from the file that skatanafao just posted. It's not perfect and I expect there will be some bugs but for the most part it's what the last one included plus some updates. The new save updater seems to be working but let me know if you guys find any issues with it. I probably won't see your messages unless you include my name in them.
cant acces MASHA house( irina)
@Kinnerman

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@PrEzi good you find it. события_начальница_в_тц_результат_массаж is Antonina's variable (milf from shop center) not Kate's so it wasn't working obviously :p

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes