Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I will say if I ever lose the core of this game (god forbid a major HD crash) that i won't d/l this again. With how big its become (thatswhat she said). The update alone are 1. gb. Guess will have to wait until content I like shows up.

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
I will say if I ever lose the core of this game (god forbid a major HD crash) that i won't d/l this again. With how big its become (thatswhat she said). The update alone are 1. gb. Guess will have to wait until content I like shows up.
Meanwhile I can download this in 2 minutes o_O

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
open the qsp-file with qgen, open gs_standart_actions_npc_masha and delete the first if. Then it worked for me.
Thanks mate!

For those not familiar with Qgen attached is the Kinnerman/Quacker/skatanafao modded version with fixed Masha house access (thanks and credits to WulfgarD for the finding!).
(Use WinRAR5+ to extract).
NEW VERSION 1b

Reactions: Justanx

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Thanks mate!

For those not familiar with Qgen attached is the Kinnerman/Quacker/skatanafao modded version with fixed Masha house access (thanks and credits to WulfgarD for the finding!).
renamed it start like usual and I get a russian error do I need to reactivate?

NVM got it so weird didn't want to play with others

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

Is there a walk-through for SoB? I saw that kenny has his posted on the first page but that one is way out of date and there has been so much added since Aug. 2016...

Thank you for the cheats they make the game more fun but I think for anyone new to the game or this type of game they would need a walk-through.

If there is one please upload it for everyone to see.

Thank you.

PS. I'll be trying to paste together one form all the 249 pages we have in this thread.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

Is there a walk-through for SoB? I saw that kenny has his posted on the first page but that one is way out of date and there has been so much added since Aug. 2016...

Thank you for the cheats they make the game more fun but I think for anyone new to the game or this type of game they would need a walk-through.

If there is one please upload it for everyone to see.

Thank you.

PS. I'll be trying to paste together one form all the 249 pages we have in this thread.
All the other threads in this section of the forum are individual character walkthroughs. Fairly comprehensive too so I'd recommend just using those.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Are they in the 249 pages i see or are you referring to another section of the site? (sorry I'm new to this site)

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
Thanks mate!

The massage skill is bugged in this version

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Are they in the 249 pages i see or are you referring to another section of the site? (sorry I'm new to this site)

Go to this link and you will see a page with all the help you need there.

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck with Antonina, after sending her to f**k nothing new appens after the massages (tried for more then 2 IG months).

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
Think raising the massage skill via the cheat menu is bugged in some places. In order to get pass it you gotta raise the massage skill normally via surfing the net on the laptop. You notice if you raise the massage skill by the "Chars" cheat menu it doesn't affect your normal ingame "status" menu. Probably some disconnect there but I'm not versed in the ways of coding to solve the problem.

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
Think raising the massage skill via the cheat menu is bugged in some places. In order to get pass it you gotta raise the massage skill normally via surfing the net on the laptop. You notice if you raise the massage skill by the "Chars" cheat menu it doesn't affect your normal ingame "status" menu. Probably some disconnect there but I'm not versed in the ways of coding to solve the problem.
That's not the problem, I alredy maxed out massage via laptop, as I'm able to massage Kate.

zombiejesus111

Jun 19, 2017
Do This mod include the new characters?
I have included the corruption of new characters VIKA ,Amina and other characters which were missing in previous versions. Please copy the jpg files to standalone_content\pic\npc_info. I am currently working on the accessibility of new characters will keep you all posted.

Reactions: Xtoro and #NomeD
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes