ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I got the update file, but the title screen still says version 20 even though I'm using the sob 0.21 en that came with the update, am I playing 0.21?

Sorro

May 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

forgive me when this questions was already asked, i only looke through the last 15 pages.
I have the problem that i have black screens during the events with my mother when i visit her at night or when i visit her at 9am in the morning to spy on. The event goes normal but i dont have any pictures, just a black field. There is no error, just the black screens, the event goes normal and i can finish it normal.
Why is it so? I updated everything to 0.21 (downloaded it twice to be sure)
Second question, when i am at the university the characters Amina and Lizaveta have no profil pictures...? I can talk but i cant "see" them.
Any chance to fix these bugs?

kind regards

psg

Jun 9, 2017
I couldn't begin the game ...Replaced eng.menu file in assets/standalone_content ...tried to start and this pop up...someone can help ?? Thank you son.png son.png

minh nguyen

Jun 25, 2017
Somebody please help me. I try to do everything but nothing seems to help me raise the sister devpravity. I had a special picnic with her, but after that i can't do anything with her even thought i "went to make a joke" with her for a month

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Somebody please help me. I try to do everything but nothing seems to help me raise the sister devpravity. I had a special picnic with her, but after that i can't do anything with her even thought i "went to make a joke" with her for a month
You shouldn't. Buy her a present, novel or something and she accept your apology. Now you just wait. Eventually she get upset over her looser boyfriend. You go beat him up and she become yours....

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm stuck with Antonina, after sending her to f**k nothing new appens after the massages (tried for more then 2 IG months).
Make sure you go massage her with a boner.... and work in the weekends, it will resolve eventually.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
ok... strange as it might be... tried to open the download with winrar... and it works... so no need for a new download
but thank you anyway for creating the cheat
That is why I always state to use WinRAR 5+ to unpack. You will see this sentence in all my uploads (at least the newest ones).

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
That is why I always state to use WinRAR 5+ to unpack. You will see this sentence in all my uploads (at least the newest ones).
Or you can use 7zip. Will work 99% of the time.

minh nguyen

Jun 25, 2017
You shouldn't. Buy her a present, novel or something and she accept your apology. Now you just wait. Eventually she get upset over her looser boyfriend. You go beat him up and she become yours....
Thanks, but where and when can i kick that loser's ass??

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes