PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Or you can use 7zip. Will work 99% of the time.
And why should I do that if I use WinRAR since... forever (and have a license)?
If the end-user uses outdated software (newest 7zip >=16.04 can handle RAR5 just fine) then that's the end-user problem and not mine...

minh nguyen

Jun 25, 2017
You will have a moment with your sister where she crying and stuff..... it just happen as random event at home. Then you got a choice , to kick his ass and well she is yours, or not...
hopefully somthing gonna happen to me, that bastard keep kissing my sister for 2,3 months and i haven't seen the crying scene

Help

Aug 5, 2016
hopefully somthing gonna happen to me, that bastard keep kissing my sister for 2,3 months and i haven't seen the crying scene
It's during the weekend the event will happen

• After her stats are raised you will get a event when you go to her room on the weekend in the afternoon where she is crying, and you will need to do the following
    • "Give pizdyuley former!
    • From there she is yours

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Okay this is probably listed somewhere and I'm just an idiot. Is there a schedule somewhere so I know when and where to be if I want to talk to someone? Sorry if this is listed somewhere already. Thanks.

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
I have a bug with sister , the special picnic option never show up~ V0.21 en qsq without cheat
I'm playing that version too. That option appeared when I bought vodka, sprats and some other item in Chkalovsky store.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm playing that version too. That option appeared when I bought vodka, sprats and some other item in Chkalovsky store.
Same, just needed like 3-4 regular picknicks first, before the special one.

The Yana storyline on the other hand is all messed up in 0.21. She will right off the bat start to offer blowjobs after the first card loss game, which totaly break the rest of the chain.

Fodilhao

Sep 28, 2017
I'm playing the 0.21 english qsp with all the cheats and there's a bug with masha. After you ring her doorbell and she opens the door it shows an error that says: gs_standart_action_npc_masha ACTION UNKNOWN.

Can someone tell me how to fix that?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm playing the 0.21 english qsp with all the cheats and there's a bug with masha. After you ring her doorbell and she opens the door it shows an error that says: gs_standart_action_npc_masha ACTION UNKNOWN.

Can someone tell me how to fix that?

Reactions: Fodilhao

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
I have a question about Lizaveta. Why is she not available at her house once all is said and done? Wouldn't it make since to have her able to have sex at her house too?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hello, some walkthrough? How do I give the mother and sister the sleeping pills? I'm using the latest mod and it does not give me that option

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Hello, some walkthrough? How do I give the mother and sister the sleeping pills? I'm using the latest mod and it does not give me that option
I think someone should add walk-through link to the OP, @ace_boogie.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I really dont see how people like this game so much, the engrish is painful to look at and even following the walkthrough for 20 minutes didnt get me a single scene.

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
I thought the dev was going to add in real English translation. I guess its not done yet. Shame, I have been waiting to play this game but the broken English really bugs me. Even though I really think this game is pretty good in terms of the amount of content at least.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I really dont see how people like this game so much, the engrish is painful to look at and even following the walkthrough for 20 minutes didnt get me a single scene.
Oh dear, did you play the game for a entire 20 minutes, lol.. Sorry don't mean to make fun of you, but.. things take time in this game.

The fastest way to get to any scenes is to start pamper to your mother, spy on her in the shower, and her bedroom, then go jerkoff in your own room, and rinse, repeat until next stages trigger.

Get a job, train in the gym, learn to fight... handy things too.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I thought the dev was going to add in real English translation. I guess its not done yet. Shame, I have been waiting to play this game but the broken English really bugs me. Even though I really think this game is pretty good in terms of the amount of content at least.
Far as I know, the more proper English transelation was focused on the updates, and the old legacy worked on over time. There is a LOT of text in this game, not easy done fast I think.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes