PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Think raising the massage skill via the cheat menu is bugged in some places. In order to get pass it you gotta raise the massage skill normally via surfing the net on the laptop. You notice if you raise the massage skill by the "Chars" cheat menu it doesn't affect your normal ingame "status" menu. Probably some disconnect there but I'm not versed in the ways of coding to solve the problem.
Ask and you shall receive :) I digged up the QSP a bit and I think I have fixed Kinnerman's cheat mod. Now the Massage skill is working fine :)
So this is the updated QSP version 1b -- the old one (v1a) was
Changelog:
fixed Massage cheat menu, now it updates the variables correctly (a dirty hack, haven't traced the vars to the source, but hell - it works and this is important, right? :) ).
As usual use WinRAR 5+ to extract.

P.S. With so many people releasing their QSPs I think we should consider to create a github branch LoL.
Download :

Xtoro

Jan 3, 2018
I have included the corruption of new characters VIKA ,Amina and other characters which were missing in previous versions. Please copy the jpg files to standalone_content\pic\npc_info. I am currently working on the accessibility of new characters will keep you all posted.
Please work on stepsister as well

saddo

Jul 26, 2017
i dont play this game for a while, but i really dont want to play from the start, can someone put some save with some with some already develepment in the game, maybe where the ver 0.17 ends

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I get an error when truying to go into Masha's house. I get the option to enter but unkown error occurs.
Edit:
Nvm, I saw the fix... now I have to figure out how to get the save I just played to work. It wasn't much but I don't want to have to redo it!

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have downloaded and added the update I have downloaded the QSP in English but in the main menu is still putting version 0.20 that is normal?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have downloaded and added the update I have downloaded the QSP in English but in the main menu is still putting version 0.20 that is normal?
The menu is just a picture so it won't show the actual version number unless the picture is updated but it's the correct qsp file

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How is the update? Is it decent? I've looked through the files and it looks like he just updated old content to a new media format

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
How is the update? Is it decent? I've looked through the files and it looks like he just updated old content to a new media format
There's a threesome scene with Dasha/Marina, a few new scenes with Masha (including crashing at your apartment after the club), and a few non-sexual scenes with Light's sister, setting up further scenes. Some other stuff, but that's what I noticed. No real big new additions, just some fleshing out of existing characters.

I'm stuck with Antonina, after sending her to f**k nothing new appens after the massages (tried for more then 2 IG months).
If I recall correctly, after telling her to fuck off regarding that shoot option, you should work as a model in the shop during the weekend, and you'll have the option to visit her after your shift, where she'll blow you. Then you can go back to massaging her during the weekdays to progress to sex.

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
[/QUOTE] If I recall correctly, after telling her to fuck off regarding that shoot option, you should work as a model in the shop during the weekend, and you'll have the option to visit her after your shift, where she'll blow you. Then you can go back to massaging her during the weekdays to progress to sex.[/QUOTE]

I can go back to her in the weekend, but even with an hard on nothing appens; I can just chat, compliment and the other basic stuff.

EDIT: solved; had to start a new game, progress with her and just change the variables in the old save according to the new one.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Ask and you shall receive :) I digged up the QSP a bit and I think I have fixed Kinnerman's cheat mod. Now the Massage skill is working fine :)
So this is the updated QSP version 1b -- the old one (v1a) was
Changelog:
fixed Massage cheat menu, now it updates the variables correctly (a dirty hack, haven't traced the vars to the source, but hell - it works and this is important, right? :) ).
As usual use WinRAR 5+ to extract.

P.S. With so many people releasing their QSPs I think we should consider to create a github branch LoL.
Download :
tried your download with version 1b... but unable to open rar.file (with 7zip normally able to handle all filetypes)... maybe the file is corrupted via transfer.... pls reload your file so I can try again or send it via message to me, pls

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
ok... strange as it might be... tried to open the download with winrar... and it works... so no need for a new download
but thank you anyway for creating the cheat

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes