Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
Hmmm who does the translation for the ENG qsp modded and unmodded?
i compared the variables sections with the previous build and there are variables that did not exist but also are only declared but unused? Like this one ...
> $data['гг_отпиздил_гоп_алены'] = 0 < exists only in the > gs_start_var < module and is used 0 (zero) times... (this is the 23 version...

It did not exist in version 22 as far as i know...

Oh and if someone has the original russian qsp for version 23 I'd be grateful, I would like to compare the variables

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm who does the translation for the ENG qsp modded and unmodded?
i compared the variables sections with the previous build and there are variables that did not exist but also are only declared but unused? Like this one ...
> $data['гг_отпиздил_гоп_алены'] = 0 < exists only in the > gs_start_var < module and is used 0 (zero) times... (this is the 23 version...

It did not exist in version 22 as far as i know...

Oh and if someone has the original russian qsp for version 23 I'd be grateful, I would like to compare the variables
Russian Start QSP:

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
Do anybody else has problems with Sveta and Rada in the 0.23 version? I drank dozens of vodkas and beers with Sveta and still can't have sex with her after drinking tea. I also can't find Rada in the club after touching her boobs. I'll just add that I'm playing this game for the third time and I've never had any problems with them. I even tried to max them out with the save editor, but that didn't change anything.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I am also unable to enter the nightclub after midnight, among other problems. Don't know if anyone else faced this problem.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
Do anybody else has problems with Sveta and Rada in the 0.23 version? I drank dozens of vodkas and beers with Sveta and still can't have sex with her after drinking tea. I also can't find Rada in the club after touching her boobs. I'll just add that I'm playing this game for the third time and I've never had any problems with them. I even tried to max them out with the save editor, but that didn't change anything.
Depending on your qsp file which in this case ill assume is the MODDED figment with sknf implements, there are some instances in the file that call for either $character_Sveta Or $character_Light variables which mess up some stuff
same for "Rada AKA Happy" so ive been code diving for a few hours now trying to fix those. i got MY File version to sort of work.

The fixing i did works with my saves (for the most part) meaning i havent got to try it extensively yet.

NOTE: I have been dragging those saves since ver 20 or something,so the variables are pretty old. I just kept renaming them to their former names to make them match, thus my file might not work for most. I also had ti initialize the NEW variables (not the old ones renamed to either russian or english) to properly play.

Reactions: JekyllHyde

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
When I did last version, it took a lot of grind with Sveta to get anywhere. Could be you need to do a set number of tasks, or whatever to trigger things. Was a lot of tea drinking, walks in park, cafe visits and so forth. Good thing she lives next door to the aunt and you can plan a full schedule with them both for a full day :p

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
I was browsing variables while copying over the "faq" cheat menu, and noticed both Sveta and Rada had their names changed from 0.22. In "gs_start_var" in 0.22, Sveta is listed as Light, and Rada is listed as Happy. In 0.23, they are changed to Sveta and Rada, respectively. That might be causing issues with other areas if their names were not also changed over in other areas. I haven't really checked much more in depth, but I noticed that at a glance when comparing the two, so it might have some correlation.

Reactions: JekyllHyde

Cosicore

Jul 9, 2017
Well I started playing it with the "Son of a bitch.exe" because if I load the qsp with the player I was stuck in the main menu without any options. Now I wonder, where do I find the .sav for the game? It´s not like I was asked to choose a save path like in the qspplayer. Btw the .qsp file where I am stuck with using the qspplayer is called "startENGCheatSOB_0.23.qsp".

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I was browsing variables while copying over the "faq" cheat menu, and noticed both Sveta and Rada had their names changed from 0.22. In "gs_start_var" in 0.22, Sveta is listed as Light, and Rada is listed as Happy. In 0.23, they are changed to Sveta and Rada, respectively. That might be causing issues with other areas if their names were not also changed over in other areas. I haven't really checked much more in depth, but I noticed that at a glance when comparing the two, so it might have some correlation.
Could be tied to changes to svetas alt path, maybe some variables got left out , idk.

Well I started playing it with the "Son of a bitch.exe" because if I load the qsp with the player I was stuck in the main menu without any options. Now I wonder, where do I find the .sav for the game? It´s not like I was asked to choose a save path like in the qspplayer. Btw the .qsp file where I am stuck with using the qspplayer is called "startENGCheatSOB_0.23.qsp".
In your documents folder you will find a folder named "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" you will find your saves in there. Just use the exe to start this game, dont use qsp player. Rename the qsp file for start.qsp and put it in the assets/standalone_content/ folder.. make sure you only got 1 qsp file there.

Reactions: Cosicore

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Are that any existing cheat who works???
I tried this but is broke. When i try to go back it's come a sing who say's location not found:
sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment
Location not Found.jpg

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm having the Rada problem, as well. Seems like it might be tied a name change with some of the vars.

This is the fourth version/update of the game I've played, and it is by far the most borked up out of the box.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Alright I took the Hologram modded file, which has the SK mod, and re-added the faq mod (I think it's Kinnerman's mod).

I then went and scanned the qsp and replaced all instances of Light and Happy that were related to the people, and replaced them with the new names (which was a pain since I couldn't just do an automated "replace all" since light and happy are actual words used in other meanings).

I did a quick check, and the SK mod character menu does/should work for Sveta and Rada now. The faq mod page for those characters does NOT work since I was too lazy to replace all that shit, but should work for every other character.

Cosicore

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks @Joshua Tree! I managed to find the .sav.

My problem is:
I tried to edit some of the Yana viables because she hates me and I can't talk to her without her calling me a perv (which is true ofc). Cheating with the Editor and the "cheat qsp" aswell as cheat engine isn't working. So how can I improve her stats? Brining her coffee and helping her with studies don't seem to work either.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes