Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Yes, it's actually a russian game. Dunno where to find the best qsp for RU version though. Search in this thread(!) for "23 russian version" and I get first hit a russian language qsp.

Reactions: evelelf

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a guide for the mothers alternate path. The full path? All the guides seem to stop with the shurik threesome and never go into the strip club path or meeting any of the seedy characters needed for that after she gets fired.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a guide for the mothers alternate path. The full path? All the guides seem to stop with the shurik threesome and never go into the strip club path or meeting any of the seedy characters needed for that after she gets fired.
You need to meet strip club owner(order private dance 11 times), talk to him until he offers to recruit girls. Talk to mom after she gets fired and offer to work at strip club.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I tried to play this game but the engrish unbearable and the story isn't making any sense to me. Even the buttons and interfaces are confusing at times. So what makes this game a top 5 in terms of views and replies ? Aren't people bothered by Engrish ? or everyone plays for the pics and not care for the plot?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh shit, the update came sooner than I expected. So much for taking a break from translating. Well at least the weekend is ahead and can get something out by the end of it hopefully. :p

Reactions: Adoringfan

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I tried to play this game but the engrish unbearable and the story isn't making any sense to me. Even the buttons and interfaces are confusing at times. So what makes this game a top 5 in terms of views and replies ? Aren't people bothered by Engrish ? or everyone plays for the pics and not care for the plot?
If you use my translation project the buttons and interface aren't quite as confusing, however the plot in places is still pretty much confusing. Also no, no one really seems to care about the machine translation, it's still a fun game with or without proper translation. I mean come on don't you like fucking cancer?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I haven't played this game in ages will the en_start stuff for 22 work with version 23 or will I have to wait till they are updated to play? Also will @Xorgroth translation thing work or is that going to kill the game if I try?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Do you know why the physique never go up ?
You probably have to go to the gym and workout, it takes more than once to level it up.

I haven't played this game in ages will the en_start stuff for 22 work with version 23 or will I have to wait till they are updated to play? Also will @Xorgroth translation thing work or is that going to kill the game if I try?
You can play with the 0.22 qsp if you want to but it won't have any of the 0.23 stuff in it. For my project, it's the same but start a new game since mine has different variables from the 0.22 version on this thread.

Reactions: Adoringfan

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm in it for the cancer.
Plot is simple - horny guy wants to have sex with girls, grind girls, have sex. PROFIT!!
There are some scenes where the clips used actually have some sort of story but not much.
Once you play it then you sort of "get it" especially as the grind/objective around most of the girls gives an objective.
If you like clip games, and funny Russian translations, this is the game for YOU!!

Reactions: shiddily and jmsm1

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Doubt people just play for the pictures, because then you could just as well browse through the graphic assets. Think the hunt towards unlock new scenes and get the home run is more to do with it. The engrish can give a bit of a wtf moments. That being said, these games not for everyone. Like them or not... as with any other games and whatever.

Vrahel

Nov 2, 2017
How can i reset Antoninas Story because i fucked up one part and now i am her bitch. but i dont want to start over

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How can i reset Antoninas Story because i fucked up one part and now i am her bitch. but i dont want to start over
There are ways to reset the flags but most of them are in Russian, this may have been answered in the thread before so if you search it, and its been noted, you should find out what flags to reset.

I thought there was another scene where she will apologize and you can get the massage bj, but its been awhile since I've done that part I don't recall all the steps anymore.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There are ways to reset the flags but most of them are in Russian, this may have been answered in the thread before so if you search it, and its been noted, you should find out what flags to reset.

I thought there was another scene where she will apologize and you can get the massage bj, but its been awhile since I've done that part I don't recall all the steps anymore.
Never seen such, but if you tell her to basically fk off and smash the door, she will later apologize and give you a bj, to sort things out, then a few more of those, you end up fuck her and then later get the option for relationship or fuck buddy. Depending on what you chose there, it got an affect on Dasha and Marina too I believe. Also there is the chance of cuck yourself in a later event with Antonia. Multiple saves is a good thing :p

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
@Vrahel Trying to find correct line to alter atm. Pretty sure it's been discussed in this thread multiple times.

and the posts below, in Antonia walkthrough section, help?

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
I've been having a small issue when groping the mother when she's sleeping, i get a black pic when i try any of the options, i only have this problem with the videos of the mother wearing panties and a white shirt. Anyone knows what's causing this?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've been having a small issue when groping the mother when she's sleeping, i get a black pic when i try any of the options, i only have this problem with the videos of the mother wearing panties and a white shirt. Anyone knows what's causing this?
its not on your end, its something with the code or the gfx asset. Its in the original .023 EN release, as well in previous releases. There is a scene with the rectors husband at university that got the same. When played a translated version of the 0.22 release, this was fixed there, but ran into other problems with that one. Tbh I think it would be best to try find all the bugs in the original releases and try give it all to avenger for him to fix.

padder

May 5, 2018
Is the translation really as bad as the introduction shows? Or did i put the translation file in the wrong place? I mean, wow.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes