Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I get this when I try to play with one of the mods that are attached
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which interface files are you using and are you running the game with the Son of a bitch.exe in the main folder or just QSP player?
7,7 GB is too big

any link with the actu 0.23 and the new content only ?
Been asked dozens of times so far, no there isn't yet.

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
7,7 GB is too big

any link with the actu 0.23 and the new content only ?
Use torrent, start downloading it, pause it after couple of seconds, go into folder where it has started downloading and copy paste your old files there.

Your torrent client should have some function verify downloaded files so use it, client will recognize old files and start downloading missing ones.

Reactions: Seawulf00

KIVEE

Mar 4, 2018
i cant find in the guide how to get to the construction site, when are where should i go? i just started the game

Edit. i just needed to get stronger :)

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I can't start the alternative oksana route, exactly in what conditions does it start? Alik does not appear anywhere

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
This cheat still doesen't work for FAQ cheat:
sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment_happylight_fix.qsp
FAQ.jpg
I use "sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1m.qsp" in this both Sveta & Rada(Happy) Work's...

If someone want's to have it:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I put in this two pic's, for the second time, to use in the Eng game version, incl notepade file with instruction:
alert.jpg poster.jpg

jesse

Jun 17, 2017
got the suggested code for mod above for time lock entered and working but cant attach and share the revised qsp do i need 3 posts to add attachments or is it just for links?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Renting a place for Sasha doesn't work tried every available .qsp (cheats(didn't try the original time consuming)) for 0.23 version none work all come back with this error upon trying to enter "Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!
"
this version is filled with bugs all over a "LOT" of triggers don't work

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
No idea, gave up on it. I think its related to the maid costume you can buy now as well.
That's later on from what I could see when going through the code while translating you have to keep your relationship with her fairly low. I think Depravity, etc was 300 and under. The boyfriend is now called Alik and catch her screwing him and there was a blackmail part in there, think it's a spy camera in her room. What I can remember off the top of my head, I haven't played the new version yet :p
EDIT: Ok, I went through the sister alt path which found a bug in my version at least but anyways, you have to catch her boyfriend Alik in the hallway when visiting her room between 17-18hr, watch him with your sister in her room a few times, then catch him the park before he visits the next day. Agree and get a spy camera, put it in her room after she takes a shower. Then 17-18 visit her room, go to your bedroom and spy on them a couple of times. Next day don't spy on them and visit her in the kitchen and Blackmail. Finally maid dress comes into play, it's actually quite a lot for not many scenes. Have to keep corrupting her through the maid scenes, her bedroom, in your bedroom and you don't get to screw her in this path yet. Also disables three way with mother.

Renting a place for Sasha doesn't work tried every available .qsp (cheats(didn't try the original time consuming)) for 0.23 version none work all come back with this error upon trying to enter "Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!
"
this version is filled with bugs all over a "LOT" of triggers don't work
Yeah, I went through the sknf translation and looks like the translation only partially went through. Usually it's pretty damn good but yeah, have to wait for another fix version.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes