Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That's later on from what I could see when going through the code while translating you have to keep your relationship with her fairly low. I think Depravity, etc was 300 and under. The boyfriend is now called Alik and catch her screwing him and there was a blackmail part in there, think it's a spy camera in her room. What I can remember off the top of my head, I haven't played the new version yet :p
That doesn't sound very promising, as it would remove a lot of the mom content that is tied to the sister I assume.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
That doesn't sound very promising, as it would remove a lot of the mom content that is tied to the sister I assume.
Yeah, it's like the alternate mom path. Except the sister doesn't become a stripper, although maybe in the next release. She mainly just cleans your room and some different sister/your room scenes.

Basilik

May 31, 2017
Anyone got save files till 0.21 version. My files got corrupted. If i download now its doesn't load my earlier versions anymore. I don't want to begin from the start. Kindly provide saved files till 0.21 version

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Anyone got save files till 0.21 version. My files got corrupted. If i download now its doesn't load my earlier versions anymore. I don't want to begin from the start. Kindly provide saved files till 0.21 version
Any saves prior to 0.22 won't work with the 0.22+ versions anyways. A lot of the file names changed in that release. So you'll have to start from a new game anyways.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Use torrent, start downloading it, pause it after couple of seconds, go into folder where it has started downloading and copy paste your old files there.

Your torrent client should have some function verify downloaded files so use it, client will recognize old files and start downloading missing ones.
are you sure this method working??
have you tried it before?

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
EDIT: Ok, I went through the sister alt path which found a bug in my version at least but anyways, you have to catch her boyfriend Alik in the hallway when visiting her room between 17-18hr, watch him with your sister in her room a few times, then catch him the park before he visits the next day. Agree and get a spy camera, put it in her room after she takes a shower. Then 17-18 visit her room, go to your bedroom and spy on them a couple of times. Next day don't spy on them and visit her in the kitchen and Blackmail. Finally maid dress comes into play, it's actually quite a lot for not many scenes. Have to keep corrupting her through the maid scenes, her bedroom, in your bedroom and you don't get to screw her in this path yet. Also disables three way with mother.
I already try few times this and nothing happened. Alik never appear.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Your depravity has to be 400 or over. Before that part triggers, just tested it out to be sure.
I assume it has to be before the special picnic right? You only need to maximize the depravity? the stats of the sister in what level they have to be?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes