trm567

Jun 5, 2018
would you guys add some screenshots of the first 1-3 pictures/scenes of the game? im really missing any previews..

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Please let me know if anyone else is facing this problem. I am not able to give massages to Kate or enter the night club after 12:00. There's also a ton of other bugs, but others have been mentioned here.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
Meet her at her salon, learn of her home. visit hours on the weekday is 18:00 to 21:00.

Visit her once a day at home. at some point she'll give you a house key.

now visit on the weekends and play poker on Sunday with her husband an friends, keep winning poker and you'll get to sleep with her.

You might encounter a glitch that keeps you from playing more poker, after you've gotten to sleep with her once.

be at her house around 18:00 to 21:00, her husband leaves in a taxi, and you learn about a debt to be payed. Head to Brick and if you're on good terms, he'll give you the number you need to call. Pay out 200,000. Then meet her again the next day in those same time zones at her house. Enjoy!

Can´t get the husband leaving by taxi, should you be inside or outside the house? any particular day?

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
How can i reset Antoninas Story because i fucked up one part and now i am her bitch. but i dont want to start over
Use save editor and change события_начальница_выбор_ветки to 3 for love relation (acces full house) or 2 for be able to call her from phone to invite her at you apartment.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me how do i progress with Anastasia/Antipov? I got no idea what am i supposed to do.
Meet her at her salon, learn of her home. visit hours on the weekday is 18:00 to 21:00.

Visit on the weekends and play poker on Sunday with her husband an friends, keep winning poker and you'll get to sleep with her.

Be at her house around 18:00 to 21:00, her husband leaves in a taxi, and you learn about a debt to be payed. Head to Brick and if you're on good terms, he'll give you the number you need to call. Pay out 200,000. Then meet her again the next day in those same time zones at her house.

Reactions: Humlebien

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Baena in garden error :
Локация: tech_bazhenaСтрока: 1981Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016

Visit on the weekends and play poker on Sunday with her husband an friends, keep winning poker and you'll get to sleep with her.

Be at her house around 18:00 to 21:00, her husband leaves in a taxi, and you learn about a debt to be payed. Head to Brick and if you're on good terms, he'll give you the number you need to call. Pay out 200,000. Then meet her again the next day in those same time zones at her house.
i cant get him to leave by taxi is there something else you need to trigger it?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
FYI person creating the torrents. If you don't compress the game, you are making the download slower, using more bandwidth, and creating more reads/writes to your hard disk, which will wear out your drive faster, make your PC slower, and take longer to finish the transfer and check the torrent integrity on completion or stop/start. You can see this yourself by transferring the uncompressed across a local network then try a single archive. It takes a lot more time to transfer 7k files than 1 file.

Reactions: monkeyfacen

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
i cant get him to leave by taxi is there something else you need to trigger it?
This is pretty much where i am too. Ive gotten past the first even with the her, but now nothing. No poker to play, and nothing happening between 18 to 21.
Anyone know anything?

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
There used to be an "hour lock" feature in some of the old qsp versions. Is there any way to do that in any of the .23 versions?

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
FYI person creating the torrents. If you don't compress the game, you are making the download slower, using more bandwidth, and creating more reads/writes to your hard disk, which will wear out your drive faster, make your PC slower, and take longer to finish the transfer and check the torrent integrity on completion or stop/start. You can see this yourself by transferring the uncompressed across a local network then try a single archive. It takes a lot more time to transfer 7k files than 1 file.
Without compressing you can use older versions to update game instead of downloading everything again.

This is pretty much where i am too. Ive gotten past the first even with the her, but now nothing. No poker to play, and nothing happening between 18 to 21.
Anyone know anything?
Poker is happening on sunday between 10-15 in her living room.

Reactions: mineiros123

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016

I have only 1 question: Where can i find this guy "Brick"???? Are that Anastasia's Husband????

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I have only 1 question: Where can i find this guy "Brick"???? Are that Anastasia's Husband????
Brick is the guy you find in the park after midnight. He does have parts to play in getting some girls, so don't write him off as useless.

Reactions: shiddily

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Brick is the guy you find in the park after midnight. He does have parts to play in getting some girls, so don't write him off as useless.
To add to this, to meet Brick you have to walk in the park after midnight/before sunrise and pick fights with Gopniks/Gangsters. I dunno if you have to WIN the fights, but you do have to fight a few groups of them, and one day Brick will pop up and say hello, and then the following day he will be readily accessible to help with various stages of girl's stories.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
There used to be an "hour lock" feature in some of the old qsp versions. Is there any way to do that in any of the .23 versions?
open qsp with editor and add :
in gs_inv_show_block:
87:
!ScottModStart
if $HourLock = "On":
' , <span style="color:Black;font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt">Hour Lock: <a href="exec: $HourLock = ''Off'' & gt $loc,$metka"><span class="green">ON</span></a></span> '
else if $HourLock = "Off":
' , <span style="color:Black;font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt">Hour Lock: <a href="exec: $HourLock = ''On'' & HourTemp = hour & gt $loc,$metka"><span class="red">OFF</span></a></span> '
else:
' , <span style="color:Black;font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt">Hour Lock: <a href="exec: $HourLock = ''On'' & HourTemp = hour & gt $loc,$metka"><span class="red">OFF</span></a></span> '
end
!ScottModEnd

201:
if $HourLock = "On":
hour = HourTemp
minutes=0
end

in gs_inv_show:
87:
!ScottModStart
if $HourLock = "On":
' , <span style="color:Black;font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt">Hour Lock: <a href="exec: $HourLock = ''Off'' & gt $loc,$metka"><span class="green">ON</span></a></span> '
else if $HourLock = "Off":
else:
end
!ScottModEnd

149:
!KinnermanModStart
if $HourLock = "On":
hour = HourTemp
minutes=0
end
!KinnermanModEnd

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hey,
I'm having a problem with the game.
i can't talk to Elsa at the uni (never could)... or enter her house (allready completed first kiss).
whenever I try doing any of them I get an error messege.
I'm playing the 0.22 version and using SOB_22_CE.qsp
any suggestions? View attachment 115360
Eww, that one is mine. Think I uploaded the fix for it, if not I'm currently updating to 0.23 and the fix will be in that sometime this weekend.
Updated to 0.23 SOB and it has the Elsa fix in there. Basically the error message was saying I missed an end tag at that line of the file.
Also if you could post those errors on my thread I could see them faster, thanks!

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes