Bras

Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, is there a walkthtough for anastasia?
I cant find it for some reason maybe there is non?
She gave me keys to house, and have seen her do sports on the park, but i dont get progress

Anoneemuhs

Jun 6, 2018
So I downloaded the sob23_en_mod_figment file and put it in the assets>standalone content, then start the game, but it instantly gives me an error in the game's original language. What am I doing wrong?

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
So I downloaded the sob23_en_mod_figment file and put it in the assets>standalone content, then start the game, but it instantly gives me an error in the game's original language. What am I doing wrong?
You probably didn't remove the existing .qsp file, there can only be one in there otherwise you will get an error. Instead of deleting the original .qsp, you can just rename it and change the file extension, for example start.qsp.old

tattooedillusions

May 11, 2017
Hey guys, is there a walkthtough for anastasia?
I cant find it for some reason maybe there is non?
She gave me keys to house, and have seen her do sports on the park, but i dont get progress
Hey Bras, Sorry this reply isn't an answer to your question but how did you get the keys? I've visited her at her work and then her house religiously between 1800 & 2100 for about a month (in game) but I get the same "sit down at the table let's chat" scene. Or I get her hubbies face outside of the house. No keys or anything. Oh got one other scene once and that was something about having dinner but that's it.

Bras

Mar 26, 2018
Hey Bras, Sorry this reply isn't an answer to your question but how did you get the keys? I've visited her at her work and then her house religiously between 1800 & 2100 for about a month (in game) but I get the same "sit down at the table let's chat" scene. Or I get her hubbies face outside of the house. No keys or anything. Oh got one other scene once and that was something about having dinner but that's it.
I dont know, i kept talking with her in different arousal states in her house, havent really gone to the salon.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys

Having problem with phone. When Im trying to call anybody I get this

Line: 200
Bracket not found
So if you want to edit the code that's where it's at. Don't think anyone has updated the qsps in the OP yet or use one of mine from the link in my signature.

Reactions: jebach_20

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Shurik Mother I Touch both boobs but no going to club option to do that with her. Plus look for her at club all days nothing. some help thank you.

Reactions: elmandor

the impregnator

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone help me? When i take aunt nina's underwears for straight three days she comes at the room and heads back and after that i don't know what im supposed to do the same thing happened with the mother she agrees to go on a date and she says she needs a dress and when i go to the mall there's no dress to buy plus how can you raise aunt nina's depravity?

Bras

Mar 26, 2018
Can someone help me? When i take aunt nina's underwears for straight three days she comes at the room and heads back and after that i don't know what im supposed to do the same thing happened with the mother she agrees to go on a date and she says she needs a dress and when i go to the mall there's no dress to buy plus how can you raise aunt nina's depravity?
Keep doing the panties/wank in room with nina it took me 4 times.
Go to your room laptop for dress if not in the mall i think.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Did anybody find a way to fuck sveta using any of the mods on v0.23?
Managed that fine on the original 0.23 EN release. Its just very grindy. When got to the stick it to her when doing the cultural drinking thing, and she almost let you do it. Switched to stick it to her in the park a few times, and then back to do it with the tea thing... and bingo.

Reactions: jmsm1

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
first time play this game. i apreciate the creator.

but the whole night i can't finish mom rute. infinite loop click "this game is broken"
how this game include in popular games @_@
WTH this game completely not for me :(

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
first time play this game. i apreciate the creator.

but the whole night i can't finish mom rute. infinite loop click "this game is broken"
how this game include in popular games @_@
WTH this game completely not for me :(
Well... if you're trying to finish mom route in one night? Yeah, not working. No instant gratification for you, kiddo. :p

jebach_20

Jan 29, 2018
Line: 200
Bracket not found
So if you want to edit the code that's where it's at. Don't think anyone has updated the qsps in the OP yet or use one of mine from the link in my signature.
I used it from your link, and it worked out great.

Thanks, dude :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well... if you're trying to finish mom route in one night? Yeah, not working. No instant gratification for you, kiddo. :p
Yeah that will take a while... You usually want to do the Mom+Sister route at same time. If you cheat you can do it faster, but with normal game play. I guess... few ingame weeks at least.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes