Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't clean the pool in love path with liza
Sometimes the scenes are just black screen how do I fix it?
Write a bug report here, but remember your mistakes may be caused because you are using a translation of the game.

Either to the author for a boost, I think we live in the 21st century and everyone knows how to use an online translator.
You can write in English because clumsy Russian is even worse than clumsy English.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
As far as I remember, this content has never existed.
What kind of content with shurik was it was the alt branch of the mother of the main character, the girl from the gym and Masha's mother.

I don't remember any more content where Shurik participated.
It never existed only the MC's mom and Shurik the alt quest which has always existed

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Write a bug report here, but remember your mistakes may be caused because you are using a translation of the game.

Either to the author for a boost, I think we live in the 21st century and everyone knows how to use an online translator.
You can write in English because clumsy Russian is even worse than clumsy English.
It's not a bug in my or the other QSP, I've done this in both.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It never existed only the MC's mom and Shurik the alt quest which has always existed
There's also a threesome with the rich bitch's mother, I don't remember the girl's name.
:ROFLMAO: But alas, I could not achieve this event. -_-

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Answering some questions

Has the Rada alt path continued on beyond the shower fingering scene in 0.31 or 0.32?
Not yet, no.

Is there any content with Shurik and Rada? I vaguely remember some content with her and her son, like mom alt path?
Tried looking for it in different walkthroughs but no mention of it so maybe I remember wrong :)
No this never existed, you might be confusing two things.

I'm trying to run the game in Questopia on my android phone I have been able to get almost all other qsp games to run I have tried but I can't for the life of me get this one to run sorry for the confusion
The game uses the Awesomium Engine so you have the run the EXE file rather than open the QSP file in a QSP player.

Mom complained about her boss.
I have to go there after work and do something about him.
Where exactly does she work and what do I have to do?
She works in the Business Center at the red and white sign/office. You need to wait until University starts and go to the Business Center at 18:00 and follow him in a taxi. You will find he is Elsa's Father. From there continue down the Elsa path until she sucks your dick, then you go to the office and show him the video and tell him to leave Mom alone.

can a quick start rise the possibility of bugs?
Yes, the quick starts are simple variable increases that often miss the variables that are triggered in events that dovetail together.

The best way to play the game is without cheating. It is the safest and most enjoyable path to the content, as Avenger says. You can play by maxing everything but you miss a small amount of content in the early characters and changing variables is sometimes a bit annoying as you don't know what else you should have changed without diving into the code. Using time skips and arousal controls in the Cheat Menu is the best way to cheat.

Is there a list of who likes which gifts best? First and foremost for my sister.
Many characters won't accept a gift they don't like, or its the only gift that shows up for them (such as the Football Magazine). The sister likes Perfume and Magazines if I remember. The younger sister doesn't need gifts.

I've done everything with Dasha and Marina. I just can't get past the threesome with Antonina. Right after Marina and Antonina had sex in the gym.
I spoke to marina but when I go in Antonina's room at 19, there's no one.
Keep going to the gym and watching the sex a few times. The event does trigger in the machine translated QSPs as I've recently done it so there's something missing on your end.

Anyone figured out the julia grandson path?
Yes, this is a solved path. You need to provide further info on where you're stuck.

:LOL: I remember he changed Lisa's events, the question is did he leave the randomness of the occurrence of this event?
Because I reloaded the saves quite often.
Yes, the Lisa event is still RNG and annoying as hell.

To answer the question that guy was asking zazitran1992 , there are two different times you need to clean in her quest chain and I'm not sure which you're talking about. The first is by going to her house at weekends and keep going for weeks until you get a new scene. The second (this is love path only) is when you already have full access to her house and talk to her in her office at the University and you ask if she needs help and she starts giving you RNG tasks, one of which is the pool and I think the other is shopping related.

To progress on Lisa Love route at the most common place that people get stuck, is when you already have full access to the house and can help out but don't know how to continue. You can invite her to the bar but when it gets to raising the hem of her skirt she goes home. At this point, you need to clean the pool 8 times, do shopping 8 times, and the one that people miss is complete the mini massage chain that can only be accessed by more RNG by peeking on her getting ready for work in the mornings.

It's a frustrating path at times and I have no idea how people were supposed to work this out without checking the code.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yes, the Lisa event is still RNG and annoying as hell.

To answer the question that guy was asking @zazitran1992 , there are two different times you need to clean in her quest chain and I'm not sure which you're talking about. The first is by going to her house at weekends and keep going for weeks until you get a new scene. The second (this is love path only) is when you already have full access to her house and talk to her in her office at the University and you ask if she needs help and she starts giving you RNG tasks, one of which is the pool and I think the other is shopping related.

To progress on Lisa Love route at the most common place that people get stuck, is when you already have full access to the house and can help out but don't know how to continue. You can invite her to the bar but when it gets to raising the hem of her skirt she goes home. At this point, you need to clean the pool 8 times, do shopping 8 times, and the one that people miss is complete the mini massage chain that can only be accessed by more RNG by peeking on her getting ready for work in the mornings.

It's a frustrating path at times and I have no idea how people were supposed to work this out without checking the code.
o_O Now I'm going to say this thing, for the life of me, no matter how many times you cleaned this pool for her.
In short, there it is necessary to combine a bar + a swimming pool.

:ROFLMAO: Because I got her to the point where she reacted calmly to me and almost kissed me.
But no, I had to go to the bar with her 8 or 9 times, I don't remember.

;) I do not know how after changing it, but before the alteration there were similar things.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really miss the possibility to look at the variables at older versions, that shit is very useful to know how much you've progressed with a girl. You now can only cheat with the three basic variables

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
by the way, anyone that translates this needs to edit the questions for kate's dad quiz, it's all about russian theater and impossible to even google since machine translation butcher all names

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I cant seem to trigger following Moms Boss, im already in the University, when i go to moms office, it just tells me her Boss is staring at her.

mikesom

May 28, 2017
I cant seem to trigger following Moms Boss, im already in the University, when i go to moms office, it just tells me her Boss is staring at her.
You have to steal your mother's underwear, otherwise the boss quest will not be triggered, if I remember correctly.

Ps
And as for the translation, I will have time to continue next week, I have too much to do at the moment :-/.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes