Gurkan99

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any content with Shurik and Rada? I vaguely remember some content with her and her son, like mom alt path?
Tried looking for it in different walkthroughs but no mention of it so maybe I remember wrong :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Is there any content with Shurik and Rada? I vaguely remember some content with her and her son, like mom alt path?
Tried looking for it in different walkthroughs but no mention of it so maybe I remember wrong :)
As far as I remember, this content has never existed.
What kind of content with shurik was it was the alt branch of the mother of the main character, the girl from the gym and Masha's mother.

I don't remember any more content where Shurik participated.

Jun 29, 2018
As far as I remember, this content has never existed.
What kind of content with shurik was it was the alt branch of the mother of the main character, the girl from the gym and Masha's mother.

I don't remember any more content where Shurik participated.
Is there a .qsp file to start the game I downloaded the full game file and the only one that shows up is in the standalone folder and opening it does nothing does it only work with the .exe file?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'm trying to run the game in Questopia on my android phone I have been able to get almost all other qsp games to run I have tried but I can't for the life of me get this one to run sorry for the confusion
Here, bro, I'm not your assistant, it's better to ask around on the developer's forum or the forum of this engine.

Reactions: Htmlgameslover

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Thanks. The problem is that there seem to be three different options:

mikesom - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14144487
dspeed - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154125
ametalc - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154574

There's also occasional references to v30, that has a complete and working translation and might be better for newcomers as there is sufficient content to play through while waiting for a complete translation for v0.32?

There was also a reference to the GUI being completely separate and needing a different file?
Do both of the Dspeed and ametal have translated variables? Wondering if its possible to play one of the MTL and when mikesom version is out transfer to that or am I'm going to have to start over.

Coming from v29/30 should I just wait until mikesom can finish his translation whenever that's done.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Do both of the Dspeed and ametal have translated variables? Wondering if its possible to play one of the MTL and when mikesom version is out transfer to that or am I'm going to have to start over.

Coming from v29/30 should I just wait until mikesom can finish his translation whenever that's done.
I think you'll have to start over.

New version = safes in the trash. Even if they transfer variables, it's still safes in the trash, why? The game engine will count them as new variables.

So wait or learn Russian :) :ROFLMAO: I think it will take about the same amount of time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Son of a Bitch! [v0.32] [Avenger] - Compressed

All [6,64 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Im using ametalc´s translation qsp, when i click on the laptop, there are no menus and i also cant back out of it anymore ?

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
From the walkthrough.

Don't have sex with Antonina throughout all of this.

1. Get to threesome with Marina & Dasha.
2. Repeat 6 times.
3. Talk to Dasha, then Marina about their mother.
4. Marina says she needs time (70+ hours) to learn massage.
5. Go to gym (their house, 2nd floor) at 19:00, watch.
6. Once the scene start repeating - talk to Marina in the main hall.
7. Repeat 5 & 6 until Marina has sex with her mom. (Antonina will have to be without sex for 200+ hours).
8. Talk to Marina, meet her in Antonina's room.
There's no one in Antonina's room!!!
I spoke to Marina and then nothing.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes