Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
He might not have a backup if he does not have one even the auto save will not save him
You can't play this fucking game without making backup saves, those who went out to Anastasia know what I'm talking about.
Because it may take forever to get to the stage where she will give the keys to her house :mad:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You can't play this fucking game without making backup saves, those who went out to Anastasia know what I'm talking about.
Because it may take forever to get to the stage where she will give the keys to her house :mad:
Agreed but he might be new to the game and the game automatically writes your failure into used save and autosave so reloading the unsaved save one for example that you used to fuck it up (as it also saves on exit of the game) will still be fucked up. Thus the need for a back-up or two. Personally I back them up in the save dir in case of major fk up's

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Agreed but he might be new to the game and the game automatically writes your failure into used save and autosave so reloading the unsaved save one for example that you used to fuck it up (as it also saves on exit of the game) will still be fucked up. Thus the need for a back-up or two. Personally I back them up in the save dir in case of major fk up's
I'm doing about the same thing as you.
I use 1 save as the main one, and I use 2 when I go through the plot of a new character, after that, when I have passed, I rewrite 1 save.

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You can speed the Key quest up if you want to cheat though even within that save same principal though so decent comparison. The most broken code though is Nina's panty quest the mass random of the trigger makes severe problems for the quest and its potential to totally fuck up even though you did it properly

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
You can speed the Key quest up if you want to cheat though even within that save same principal though so decent comparison. The most broken code though is Nina's panty quest the mass random of the trigger makes severe problems for the quest and its potential to totally fuck up even though you did it properly
Are you talking about Aunt Nina? So she was created as a character to kill the player's time. The same as the grandmother of the main character.

:ROFLMAO: Although, no, the grandmother of the main character is like a "vacuum cleaner for money."

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Can anyone share lastest version in english? In the main post is only rusian version.
Thanks. The problem is that there seem to be three different options:

mikesom - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14144487
dspeed - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154125
ametalc - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154574

There's also occasional references to v30, that has a complete and working translation and might be better for newcomers as there is sufficient content to play through while waiting for a complete translation for v0.32?

There was also a reference to the GUI being completely separate and needing a different file?
We buy a textbook on searching for information on the Internet so as not to ask one question 100 times.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I unzipped the first part that was about 4.8gb zipped on the inside was a 17.2 ot 17.8gb zip of the game not sure if that's the whole game it says part 1 for the first zip file
While unzipping it it also says son of a bitch ALL in the zipped file name so I think it's the whole thing idk?
I understand what you mean.
If you downloaded all the parts and began to unpack the archive, it immediately opens all the parts of the archive that are divided into parts.

Reactions: Htmlgameslover
Jun 29, 2018
I understand what you mean.
If you downloaded all the parts and began to unpack the archive, it immediately opens all the parts of the archive that are divided into parts.
When the game is completely unzipped how large is it? So far I have 2 15.8gb files being unzipped with 2 more to go

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Isn't the game Russian and latest translation was 2 updates ago?
The game is from a Russian developer, I don't understand why those who upload the game to this site indicate that it is written in English!

Although I know why because of this rule.
  1. All games must have a full English translation, or be playable in case it's a no-story game.
:ROFLMAO: If you do not specify that there is no English version, it will not pass moderation on this site.

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
Sorry for the late reply.

AMETALC's QSP is not compatible with mine. Since I do not change any variables, they remain in Russian.

It looks like this (example)

Variable
if $data['события_карина_альт_первые_трахи'] > 0:'<li><a href="exec:gt''notebook_karina'',''alt_1''"> - Могло быть хуже!</a></li>'

to
Variable
if $data['события_карина_альт_первые_трахи'] > 0:'<li><a href="exec:gt''notebook_karina'',''alt_1''"> - It could have been worse!</a></li>'
Thank you for the answer. I'll play around a bit then and see which I like more then :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes