Kr

Jul 2, 2017
Walkthrough for version 0.29. Where did the walkthrough thread go?
There still is walkthrough as a post, if you click on it on page 1, it takes you to 429, just go 1 page back to page 428 and scroll down.

Edit: Still is an older walkthrough tho, for version 0.29

spikeguy86

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me if I didn't download a patch I should have - the picture for the recreation district and nightclub are missing. Just blank boxes filled with black

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
After playing this game for years, and considering all the alt scenes with Shurik, I'm disappointed that there's still no way to hook him up with Rada or Sasha.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
SoB 0.32 English QnD by dspeed

Normal rules apply. Quick and Dirty are MTs, designed to get the game into players hands. There will be bugs along the way and I won't be fixing them (mostly).

This includes basic cheat functionality. Stolen as always from Xorgroth.

XML file also attached (only translators need this, normal players DO NOT).

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
SoB 0.32 English QnD by dspeed

Normal rules apply. Quick and Dirty are MTs, designed to get the game into players hands. There will be bugs along the way and I won't be fixing them (mostly).

This includes basic cheat functionality. Stolen as always from Xorgroth.

XML file also attached (only translators need this, normal players DO NOT).
how do i use this i've put it on the folder of the game but only show this

1719779352211.png

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
Hello guys,
as i said with v0.31 i'm having health issues so i won't actively work on this
i you want a very raw mtl of 0.32 here it is. if you find bugs that hinder progress, i'll gladly fix them when i have time and strenght to do that.
it has cheats.
feel free to use this to improve things.
also, if anyone wants txt files of the russian text and variables, i can provide them in dm
note: some variables weren't extracted because my program doesn't recognize them for various reasons. cheers

Jun 20, 2023
Hello guys,
as i said with v0.31 i'm having health issues so i won't actively work on this
i you want a very raw mtl of 0.32 here it is. if you find bugs that hinder progress, i'll gladly fix them when i have time and strenght to do that.
it has cheats.
feel free to use this to improve things.
also, if anyone wants txt files of the russian text and variables, i can provide them in dm
note: some variables weren't extracted because my program doesn't recognize them for various reasons. cheers
How to open it ?

game12321

Sep 7, 2023
no clue how to proceed down the revamped sveta path now. Met her at the park a few times, did the cafe and theater, but seems like it stalls out there trying to get into her house for the actual scenes.

though based on the game files, it seems like a ton was ripped out and not much is there beyond maybe two or three sex scenes. Looks like the alt path is completely gone now too.

tbh, it would be nice to have .31 as a download option for now until english mt and cheats are worked out more, but not sure if anyone still has links for those.

shout out to dspeed for getting that english qsp out there!!! The included cheats seem to work, but aren't as deep as the old ones in terms of setting variables and stuff (hopefully those will come in time).

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
no clue how to proceed down the revamped sveta path now. Met her at the park a few times, did the cafe and theater, but seems like it stalls out there trying to get into her house for the actual scenes.

though based on the game files, it seems like a ton was ripped out and not much is there beyond maybe two or three sex scenes. Looks like the alt path is completely gone now too.

tbh, it would be nice to have .31 as a download option for now until english mt and cheats are worked out more, but not sure if anyone still has links for those.

shout out to dspeed for getting that english qsp out there!!! The included cheats seem to work, but aren't as deep as the old ones in terms of setting variables and stuff (hopefully those will come in time).
yes, lots of content removed, to get actual scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes