Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
What QSP mod are you using, I am using the one by and the save works fine.
Oh it's a Pre 0.4.0 save, woohoo! Was looking for one to be my test dummy file.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
how to make rada not pregnant ?
The usual fashion.

Most scenes when you bone her give you the option of where to deposit, but there are a couple where it defaults to a creampie. (The sauna scene is one, I think there's at least one other.) Just avoid those scenes and always choose to com on her tits or face.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
i thought it was there as i have seen it previously, but after mc having sex with mom in the bathroom first time in the alternate route there is no options to have sex anymore, and birth control pills also weren't in the shopping center
I thought you got the birth control pills from the doctor?

Either way, I think most of the cheat QSPs provide for the BC pills when you click 'Items'. They'll be added to your inventory.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Bit confused. So using Xorgoth's mod is probably the best ENG translation. What mod do I use with it for cheats (for compatibility)? And do I install the cheat first and then Xorgoths to have the translations apply?

Yes, this has likely been answered. I did look around. Unfortunately it is difficult to find the current correct answer.
I would appreciate any assistance. :D

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Bit confused. So using Xorgoth's mod is probably the best ENG translation. What mod do I use with it for cheats (for compatibility)? And do I install the cheat first and then Xorgoths to have the translations apply?

Yes, this has likely been answered. I did look around. Unfortunately it is difficult to find the current correct answer.
I would appreciate any assistance. :D
Xorgoth's mod contains all the cheats you need.
All the answer's to your questions are here the one I am using is and I am having no problems with it.

Reactions: primeumaton

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
can i update 0.22 to 0.24 or do i need 0.23?
Your save won't work either way, the update download is only for 0.23 to 0.24 and you'd need to redownload everything anyways since a lot of file names were changed in 0.23. Avenger also reduced the file sizes of existing webms and converted all gifs to webms. So you might as well just download 0.24 entirely.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I was getting annoyed with the sleeping pill issue. So I poked around until I found that in the cheats I can empy inventory and then click sleeping pills. This will do exactly that: empty your bags and give you sleeping pills. Then I clicked all items to get items back. Worked.

Edit: Worked a couple times then stopped. Ugh. Is there some command or something to set them as being effected by sleeping pill for that day?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Save games aren't transferable. A few of us are looking at why
Far as I can tell save games are handled by QSPlib and my C programming skills are non-existent. So I'll let someone else take a stab at figuring that out. Either way I found most of the code Though from what I did figure out is it just saves all variables from the current game then loads just those variables when you start a new game. So basically what I thought it was, just snapshots of the current game when saving but it's just the variables in that snapshot.

snacky

May 25, 2017
What QSP mod are you using, I am using the one by and the save works fine.
I'm using the same and it doesn't work. "Valley" doesn't even show any houses for me.

People are saying saves aren't transferable, so how is it working for you?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I'm using the same and it doesn't work. "Valley" doesn't even show any houses for me.

People are saying saves aren't transferable, so how is it working for you?
Well I always start a new game whenever the qsp mod gets updated, that way you don't miss out of anything.

Najss

Aug 5, 2017
Is it any way to make rada non pregnant if she is already pregnant ? Changing pregnant option in cheat menu doesn't work.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is it any way to make rada non pregnant if she is already pregnant ? Changing pregnant option in cheat menu doesn't work.
You have to change Creampie events, pregnancy days and pregnancy chain to 0 for her to be not pregnant.

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys..
im getting this one always, need help.. tnx
Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes