Roy

Apr 22, 2017
Got a problem with Antonina, i told her No when she wanted to me her Sex Slave, but now the only thing that happens is the Massage Event which ends with her looking at the Boner.
Its been looping like that for at least 20 Times, no Story Progress.
Im using the qsp from
Save included, maybe someone can help me ? :)
It's right.. You have to go in her office in the week end.. and she give you a blowjob..

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
It's right.. You have to go in her office in the week end.. and she give you a blowjob..
Oops, it is. Probably the QSP then, something in the code not triggering the event. Although looks like a cheat version, why not just cheat over the event?

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
@
Because that Cheat qsp doesnt have the menu for triggering events and such. :(

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Your crazy asking people to search a 300+ page thread for a torrent. You did say what page its onthugh so thanks.
If you search 'torrent' and check the 'search this thread only' radio button, the results are 14 pages. Simply reading the previews of the posts in the search results yields multiple posts pointing to torrent links. In other words, don't be a lazy fuck.

Apr 5, 2018
If you search 'torrent' and check the 'search this thread only' radio button, the results are 14 pages. Simply reading the previews of the posts in the search results yields multiple posts pointing to torrent links. In other words, don't be a lazy fuck.
True but not all of them have the most recent torrent: v 0.24. And obviously I want to play the newest version

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
@
Because that Cheat qsp doesnt have the menu for triggering events and such. :(
Oh use mine then, you'll have to start a new game though. Since saves aren't compatible between QSPs. Unless it's the one where you go to the FAQ menu and it opens them all up.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Oh use mine then, you'll have to start a new game though. Since saves aren't compatible between QSPs. Unless it's the one where you go to the FAQ menu and it opens them all up.
Seems odd really, any ideas why saves aren't transferable between people?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How turn game back to russian?
Use a Russian QSP, search function is helpful.
Seems odd really, any ideas why saves aren't transferable between people?
I think QSP saves are basically just snapshots of the entire game. Rather than being dynamically updated like a lot other game saves. So if the variables change in the game it won't update them to the new values. Though, someone did most of the leg work to get my pre 0.4.0 saves updated to 0.4.1+ So the Save Updater will be coming back on the translation project at least. Currently I changed all of the game variables to English in the Translation project, and the QSP on the OP and the other cheat one I saw on here for 0.24 are in Russian and English.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
True but not all of them have the most recent torrent: v 0.24. And obviously I want to play the newest version
Again, the search reduces the population from 300+ pages to just 14 pages, nearly all of which can be screened in the post preview in the search results page(s). It's like two minutes.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Shopping center in the city.
i thought it was there as i have seen it previously, but after mc having sex with mom in the bathroom first time in the alternate route there is no options to have sex anymore, and birth control pills also weren't in the shopping center

snacky

May 25, 2017
So the save that's on the OP, is that supposed to be full? Because i can't get with alot of the characters, like Lizaveta and Julia.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
So the save that's on the OP, is that supposed to be full? Because i can't get with alot of the characters, like Lizaveta and Julia.
What QSP mod are you using, I am using the one by and the save works fine.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
can someone help me? i downloaded the 7.7gb 0.23 version,how do i update it to 0.24.
The 0.24 update is just 650mb

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes