Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Xorgroth has a decently translated v24 going (awesome btw!), in this thread:
The 24CE version is without cheats / 24CCE version is with cheats. And afaIk he's still improving the translation etc. :eazyHype:
Yeah, I'm still plugging away at it. Was tackling the cheats and some bugs I found while doing them, be another update soon since they were game breaking bugs. Gotta love those right?

Reactions: Jack-O

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Before I commit to downloading 7 gigs, how is the translation? Is it passable or basically machine translated?
Depends on which QSP you use, the default one is all machine translated. Mine is partially machine translated, still a WIP. However despite the machine translations it's still a fun game to play, lots of content and a few hours of game play. I mean there is 371 pages to this discussion thread...

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Depends on which QSP you use, the default one is all machine translated. Mine is partially machine translated, still a WIP. However despite the machine translations it's still a fun game to play, lots of content and a few hours of game play. I mean there is 371 pages to this discussion thread...
I'm sure there is lots of content I just have a hard time getting interested when I'm reading machine translations. I''ll give the game a shot with your version.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Before I commit to downloading 7 gigs, how is the translation? Is it passable or basically machine translated?
Worth it! Even with just machine translation it's perfectly playable. And MANY (for real) hours of gameplay, with animations. Just look past the "cancer" with 18 (or so) women. XD :eazyHype:

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Alright I just got jump scared by loud ass music for not going to the university but I don't see a way to actually attend the university. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

Edit: Nevermind I managed to piece it together that I had to register before September 1st then start attending from September 1st.

U

User_777234

help me,
I can not do fitness
"
I raise the bar and try not to shit under the weight of it...

While doing several approaches took a lot of time.
"

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
help me,
I can not do fitness
"
I raise the bar and try not to shit under the weight of it...

While doing several approaches took a lot of time.
"
Welcome to fitness! It takes time and several tries to do it.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Nope, it takes awhile though. Even with the basic cheats that Avenger provides. Think even with his cheats it was 4-5 times before a change. Without cheats I forget how many times.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes