ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, Where do I place the english .qsp files to get english, please respond to someone who has no idea what you are talking about, please.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I have just finished the game and I am pretty sure that this is 100% finished, every character that is fuckable can be well fucked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice, what mod do you use? Everyone hates me with your save, lol

Ok, Where do I place the english .qsp files to get english, please respond to someone who has no idea what you are talking about, please.
here:
Son of a bitch _0.24\assets\standalone_content

remove/delete the rus qsp, game won't start if you have 2 qsp files.

no modded file for 0.24?
because i used the save file of the first page and everybody hates me ^^
a few pages in the back

Reactions: clone11

clone11

Nov 9, 2017
Nice, what mod do you use? Everyone hates me with your save, lol

here:
Son of a bitch _0.24\assets\standalone_content

remove/delete the rus qsp, game won't start if you have 2 qsp files.

a few pages in the back

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I am using version.

you are
How do you work that out.

As for the part of using the save I posted and all chars hate you, if you are using a mod you can just fix it with the mod you are using so that they don't hate you.

Reactions: time2die

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
As for the part of using the save I posted and all chars hate you, if you are using a mod you can just fix it with the mod you are using so that they don't hate you.
I may break that soon or soon-ish, depending on when I feel unlazy. Dealing with the Russian vars is becoming a bit of a headache. So may just translate them all to english but be easier to find vars at least.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Any idea as to which vars to change in order to end Rada's pregnancy? - Can't advance Sasha's chain :(
события_рада_кончал_в_киску_кол-во
события_рада_беременность_дни
события_рада_беременность_цепочка
How do you find and replace the russian .qsp can't find it.
OP, Installation button tells you where QSPs are. FAQ button #1 tells you what not to do.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Ok,so I have downloaded the game+patch+english translation,what else do i need to do? I see there is an awesomium process and an activator what are these? Anything else I should do please let me know

MrManonimous

May 17, 2017
Russian cheat 0.24
Во-первых, огромная благодарность за заботу о рускоговорящих!)
Во-вторых, маленькая просьба.
В читах на персонажах, окно Антонины не открывается. Я не силен в QSP, но насколько понял, ее локация отсутствует в принципе.
Собственно просьба. Если не сложно, мог бы ты это поправить.
Еще раз спасибо!

First, huge gratitude for the care of the Russian-speakers!)
Secondly, a small request.
In cheats on characters, Antonina's window does not open. I'm not strong in QSP, but as far as I understand, its location is missing in principle.
Actually, please. If it's not difficult, you could fix it.
Thanks again!

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone, I've got a problem when trying to launch the game. I click on the .exe file and this error message pop-up. Capture.PNG
Sorry if it has already been posted but I looked for it from page 1 to 100 and from page 330 to this one using ctrl + F with the word "error". Furthermore, it happens with the 0.23, 0.24, english and russian versions. If someone could translate it and eventually help me to solve it I would be very thankful and sorry if my English is not fluent, I'm French.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Probably you have 2 qsp files in the standalone folder, delete the RUS one.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes