thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks man, that was the problem. For those interested, I moved my documents folder on my external hard drive to save space, but it wasn't plugged. Now that I have some space on my first hard drive I think I will move it back because it's not the first time that I forget to plug it.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
how do i progress on the alternative sister route i am the point where she hates me and i cant talk or give her presents?

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm up to 0.24 version and english qsp. Everything worked fine, (Thanks ) until my mistake.

I accepted a money from Antonina, end up I can only lick her pussy, closes her route, and route to related characters.

I progressed so far until that event, so I wonder if there is an in-game way to reopen her route.

If not, and the only way is qsp editing, what steps should i follow??

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Untitled.png the changes you need to make are here if you have this option.

Reactions: huss22

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
@huss22 if you are using the cheat mod then you should be able to click on the FAQ box and should be able to get access there, what mod are you using by the way.

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
clicking options, guess this is the cheat mod. But i didn't remember downloading anything else than english qsp file.

this is the faq screen. But can't see any editing option.

these are what i have in standalone content file. Went with only one qsp file to avoid errors.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
The best mod I have used so far is the one by have you tried that might help.

QSP save editor is another one

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
clicking options, guess this is the cheat mod. But i didn't remember downloading anything else than english qsp file.

this is the faq screen. But can't see any editing option.

these are what i have in standalone content file. Went with only one qsp file to avoid errors.
Xorgroth has a decently translated v24 going (awesome btw!), in this thread:
The 24CE version is without cheats / 24CCE version is with cheats. And afaIk he's still improving the translation etc. :eazyHype:

Reactions: Ryohky
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes