elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
This has probably been asked quite a lot, but does anyone have a full save for 0.24?
Check the OP.(first post of this thread) there is a link save2 under the game links. I think its full or near the full

ahmed zaki

Jul 26, 2018
i have download the update and replace all the required files but the game now is not working at all for a problem in stand_alone files any help?

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
You MUST have only ONE QSP file in the stand_alone file.

Remove all QSP files and replace the one you wanna play.

Apr 5, 2018
Just download it from Chrome whilst not in inkognito, then the download will start
So download it while im not in incognito mode? I already do that and it tells me the download may stop because im exceeding daily limit. A torrent would download faster and I know there use to be one for this game, sucks they removed it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So download it while im not in incognito mode? I already do that and it tells me the download may stop because im exceeding daily limit. A torrent would download faster and I know there use to be one for this game, sucks they removed it.
Yeah... Incognito doesn't change your IP dude. Mega limits bandwidth by IP. I might make a torrent for it tomorrow if you still need it then, I need to redownload it (and I simply don't have the time to do it right now).

EDIT: Nevermind about my Incognito comment, I read your post wrong. I thought you were trying to use Incognito to bypass the limit.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I would also appreciate a torrent or a google drive link. MEGA is a pain in the ass unless you have an account, nopy doesn't work in Jdownloader and the last link barely reaches 100kb/s which is absurd.
EDIT: Managed to get a MEGA account lol, still would be nice to provide other links though if possible.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is there a torrent for this game? mega exceeds limit.
I would also appreciate a torrent or a google drive link. MEGA is a pain in the ass unless you have an account, nopy doesn't work in Jdownloader and the last link barely reaches 100kb/s which is absurd.
EDIT: Managed to get a MEGA account lol, still would be nice to provide other links though if possible.
Why don't you both just search the thread for torrent? Anyways, it's on page 355.
guys any walktrough for Galya ?
If there is, it will be listed in the link provided in the FAQ on the OP (first page). #6
is there any cheat for girl Attitude to me ?
Yes, depends on what QSP you use. Currently looks like my QSP is the only one with cheats. Link in my signature.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Got a problem with Antonina, i told her No when she wanted to me her Sex Slave, but now the only thing that happens is the Massage Event which ends with her looking at the Boner.
Its been looping like that for at least 20 Times, no Story Progress.
Im using the qsp from
Save included, maybe someone can help me ? :)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Got a problem with Antonina, i told her No when she wanted to me her Sex Slave, but now the only thing that happens is the Massage Event which ends with her looking at the Boner.
Its been looping like that for at least 20 Times, no Story Progress.
Im using the qsp from
Save included, maybe someone can help me ? :)
You chose wrong, reload another save.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes