windyp

Aug 5, 2016
Thank to xorgroth and pooperscoop I have done galya. Now how to trigger tony scene xD ? i have get to where he said ours business is over but havent seen him visit home yet. Im using xorgroth qsp in the translation thread.

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
hi can I get someones save I know some people don't like it when you ask for save but all my saves are either bugged or i can't get the new events and i tried to start over but again because of me using modded version i cant get the new events so if someone is nice enough thanks in advance

beta033a

Jul 8, 2017
Ack! You're very right! Looks like this choice sets the variable события_юлия_выбор_ветки =2
next talk to yana between 10 and 17 between month 6-8 and "Ask what`s sad"

mattius77

May 16, 2017
how do you do the rape route for mom
There is not a 'rape route' for Mom. If you rape her when find her with her hand stuck in the kitchen sink, that's immediate game over. The scene with Tony (I think that's his name) isn't a route, per se, but a payoff for failure to share drug money. I guess technically that's a rape, but it's not really the same style as the Aunt Nina or Alena paths..... and that felt very weird to type out.

Serenity

May 28, 2017
I cant move on with Sasha cause the conversation with Happy won't come up while she is pregnant does anyone know how to reset happy or bypass the conversation

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Can someone tell me which of the attached qsp files I should actually use? I'm leaning towards even though there's no indication that I should. (Other than it being the only one labeled 0.24).
Having never touched this game before, someone in the know please tell me what I should do. Is there a mod so recommended it should basically be the default? Should I use any of the attachments at all? (The extracted folder for 0.23 says ENG anyway...).

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Can someone tell me which of the attached qsp files I should actually use? I'm leaning towards even though there's no indication that I should. (Other than it being the only one labeled 0.24).
Having never touched this game before, someone in the know please tell me what I should do. Is there a mod so recommended it should basically be the default? Should I use any of the attachments at all? (The extracted folder for 0.23 says ENG anyway...).
personally, i'm using this

&

link 1 = modded 0.23 sknf1 mod
link 2 = xorgroth

use either. need only 1 .qsp to run the game

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes