Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018
i have a black screen for alena/alyona scene in the toilet club, some one could help ? the files are existing in the folder

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
Here is v24 english (machine translated) modded qsp file... the mod is of v23.. all major variables checked and debugged..
should run smoothly... Added stats for Lena also in Chars screen..

Reactions: krakr

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Just did it, there's the xml dictionary for .24 posted few pages ago.

Less Grind - No cheats - Tested for a bit.

Don't know how to add the cheats.. still working on that.
If anyone could hep will be much appreciated.. i m looking for the one with sex variables too

This one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found this in the V23 Cheat file when I opened it using Qgen. It's the 'Settings' block of the QSP file. I copied the Settings text from there and pasted it over the text in the Settings tab in the V24 and when I ran the newly saved V24 with that added I had that cheats page available. I also found the bits for the menu, locations and time cheats on the left but when I copied them across I got loads of errors - obviously some of the locations for them have changed. SO for them I'm at the mercy of the clever people who can read the code and know what the hell it means. :)

I tried to upload the modded qsp I made last evening but for some reason it always failed to load.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I found this in the V23 Cheat file when I opened it using Qgen. It's the 'Settings' block of the QSP file. I copied the Settings text from there and pasted it over the text in the Settings tab in the V24 and when I ran the newly saved V24 with that added I had that cheats page available. I also found the bits for the menu, locations and time cheats on the left but when I copied them across I got loads of errors - obviously some of the locations for them have changed. SO for them I'm at the mercy of the clever people who can read the code and know what the hell it means. :)

I tried to upload the modded qsp I made last evening but for some reason it always failed to load.
try to make it in a rar/zip archive
or

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Pretty much yeah.
1. Go to the OP and download the Sob24Eng.qsp or whichever QSP you'd like to use. I'd say mine as just a shameless plug here...
2. Go to where you downloaded it and rename the file from whatever numbers are in front of it so it just reads as Sob24Eng.qsp.
3. Copy that file and paste it in your \assets\standalone_content\ folder where you downloaded SOB to.
4. Rename start.qsp extension or just delete the file doesn't matter.
5. Go back to your main SOB folder and double-click on the Son of a Bitch.exe
6. Play and enjoy.
7. Side notes: If you have Russian characters where you downloaded SOB move it out of that folder otherwise it won't run. At step #3 make sure it's the only qsp file currently active in that folder or the game won't run either and for visuals I added a picture of my folder.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Can someone tell me why i cant invite my sister to a picnic? or is only the alt. path avaible in v24 ?
You've met the boyfriend.

Talk to her in kitchen and ask about boyfriend, spy on them 3 times in her room, then bump into him in the park and tell him you want nothing to do with his plan

time2die

May 23, 2017
I checked the movie folder and it should be a scene Nastia coming to MC's room or something. Any1 know how to trigger that? And wut about Rada's pregency scene, nothing happen after I knocked her up.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
1. Go to the OP and download the Sob24Eng.qsp or whichever QSP you'd like to use. I'd say mine as just a shameless plug here...
2. Go to where you downloaded it and rename the file from whatever numbers are in front of it so it just reads as Sob24Eng.qsp.
3. Copy that file and paste it in your \assets\standalone_content\ folder where you downloaded SOB to.
4. Rename start.qsp extension or just delete the file doesn't matter.
5. Go back to your main SOB folder and double-click on the Son of a Bitch.exe
6. Play and enjoy.
7. Side notes: If you have Russian characters where you downloaded SOB move it out of that folder otherwise it won't run. At step #3 make sure it's the only qsp file currently active in that folder or the game won't run either and for visuals I added a picture of my folder.
Okay. so I got it running and the game is in english. But the title page is still in Russian. Is it supposed to change too or just the game itself?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Okay. so I got it running and the game is in english. But the title page is still in Russian. Is it supposed to change too or just the game itself?
Just the game itself, if you want the menu page to change then. Oh they don't have the interface zip on the OP, go to the link in my signature then download the interface.7z and extract it into "standalone_content\pic\interface\" and say yes to replace any files.
If the Start Menu version when you first start the game is different, just ignore it.

Reactions: Zarathos4

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Aurelius Walkthrough가 있습니까? ( 소셜 네트워킹 후)
Only 1 scene, not worth the trouble. But if I remember you meet her through the Sveta swing path.

On a different note, is there a good version of the newest update in english yet or should I keep waiting. The quality of the english updates can really vary depending on who did it.

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone give a short walkthrough for galya. I have reach the massage scene but dont know how to progress from there, the sunday apartment talk give me a black screen after sometime though

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Can someone give a short walkthrough for galya. I have reach the massage scene but dont know how to progress from there, the sunday apartment talk give me a black screen after sometime though
I'm stuck at her too.. 1st I found her in the park, went sunday at 8 at their place - ap. in business center, train her in the gym - can t remember the day .. and apparently you can fuck her but i don't know how.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I have not come across her yet, but I will find her somehow.

D

Deleted member 686494

hey guys, every time when I replace everything in the full game folder with the v0.24 update I have an error where it says something about mp3/start.mp3. can anyone help please :coldsweat:

Eos44898

Aug 8, 2017
Hi all,
First post after years of lurking. I played this game awhile ago and had a log of where and when all the scenes were at. I stopped playing and now I am back and I have lost my log. Does anyone have something similar. Example

Mum
10pm everyday
daytime garden weekends

Sister
Evening in her room

Rada
10am bathroom inI her house

Professor
Cannot remember time but in her office

etc

I was going to create a new log, but life too short

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes