Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Could anyone share a save with the luda content unlocked ?
There's a full save on the OP, works with my QSP. Have to use the save updater on it though, since it was for an older version of my QSP.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
There's a full save on the OP, works with my QSP. Have to use the save updater on it though, since it was for an older version of my QSP.
i use that save but still cant see any luda content only can massage

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
There is an easier way of doing it: Do it yourself. If you don't want to do it yourself, just watch the videos in the folders.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
There is an easier way of doing it: Do it yourself. If you don't want to do it yourself, just watch the videos in the folders.
I have been trying to do it my self i cant seem to find the scenes i have followed the walk through but i am still stuck. Just asking for help

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
where are you stuck exactly and are you using any cheats?
Im using the mod in the OP i dont get a option to say "I Love You" or "I don't want to pressure you" when i take her out i have given out the leaflets alot i still cant seem to progress. Any help would be appreciated.

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
Im using the mod in the OP i dont get a option to say "I Love You" or "I don't want to pressure you" when i take her out i have given out the leaflets alot i still cant seem to progress. Any help would be appreciated.
i will message you no point talking here

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh then you have to advance her progress then or if you're using the CCE version then just cheat it.

If you're using the mod from the OP the save won't work on that version of the QSP. It's only for the Translation Project.

korko

May 30, 2017
cant find mom in her office and in her room in the morning after threesome with my friend.Is this a bug?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
cant find mom in her office and in her room in the morning after threesome with my friend.Is this a bug?
Probably. Did you cheat any variables? If so, which (if you can remember) ones?

If you have the cheat version (like the translation one), you can goto one of the events with the mother and make her 'spawn' in again.

korko

May 30, 2017
Probably. Did you cheat any variables? If so, which (if you can remember) ones?

If you have the cheat version (like the translation one), you can goto one of the events with the mother and make her 'spawn' in again.
Yea i use

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Some help please.. I just found the game.. downloaded full game installed and was working and in english which I need. then downloaded update .24.. installed it and everything was in russian.. oops my bad then saw the SOB24eng.qsp and put it where it said the assest/standalone folder and tried to relaunch.. well it is still in russian.
Would appreciate any help on what I did wrong. Also so other attached files but reading thru the threads dont see what I am supposed to do with them or if I even need them.
And while I am asking for help. I see there are cheats but honestly just want a money cheat.. dont want to mess up the game by cheating to much. Thanks for any help or advice.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Some help please.. I just found the game.. downloaded full game installed and was working and in english which I need. then downloaded update .24.. installed it and everything was in russian.. oops my bad then saw the SOB24eng.qsp and put it where it said the assest/standalone folder and tried to relaunch.. well it is still in russian.
Would appreciate any help on what I did wrong. Also so other attached files but reading thru the threads dont see what I am supposed to do with them or if I even need them.
And while I am asking for help. I see there are cheats but honestly just want a money cheat.. dont want to mess up the game by cheating to much. Thanks for any help or advice.
make sure you only got ONE qsp file in the standalone folder.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How do you use the save updater? i think im missing some content because of this reason
Basically start the game, load your save, Go into Cheat Menu then Save Updater, click the first link and done. For CE edition it's Options, Cheater button, then Save Updater. It's only in the Translation Project however.
Thanks but I assume I copy and paste the update to replace all the assets etc.. but then how do I get it back in english?
By making sure that English qsp is the only one in your stand alone content folder. There's instructions and in the FAQ on the OP as well.
Yea i use
That's weird, she works fine on my end. Can go in and change her stuff around, just tested it out. Screen shot the error or maybe a save. I'll take a look.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
i had sasha in my apartments and then i remove her from there so its empty.
then i give the key for the teacher but she never appear in my apartment at 19 is it bug?

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
i had sasha in my apartments and then i remove her from there so its empty.
then i give the key for the teacher but she never appear in my apartment at 19 is it bug?
Not really a bug, more of an oversight on Avenger's part. While you have Sasha locked up, it makes sense that you can't invite people over. But after you let her go, there is no reason why you can't have guests. Unfortunately, Avenger only addressed 2 conditions - you NEVER trained Sasha and you're training Sasha, so even after you let her go, as far as the game is concerned, she is still in your apartment.
AFAIK there are two solutions: reset Sasha's training parameter via QSPSaveEditor or, through QGen, delete the lines that check her training parameter for every guest.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes