DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I'm downloading the game.
Tell Me Somebody How to Play This Game
If I need Any Application Or Any Tools Please Help Me ...

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Is there a continuation of Tony and the mother in this update or is still the end if i let him fuck her?
I see in the changelog that have a story progression with him, don't know if is with mother or not... thank you!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Tony's updates are just for pushing pills. Nothing more than that from what I could tell.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
people who is looking for cheats check out Xorgroths translation project and download that qsp with CCE its the cheat one you can add money etc

Reactions: DjKillerDev

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So after going through the game, theres actually very little content this update. I wouldnt bother with it and just wait for his next one

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
You should drink booze on weekends and talk to her father. Once, he'll offer you a million for you to watch him fuck his daughter. Probably the most ridiculous and moronic idea of the game author I've ever met.
From the side of the father it's not ridiculous, him lusting for her was quite apparent during her storyline - wanting nudes etc, but being able to talk Elsa into it is ridiculous.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i had booze with him a thing popped up it say agree or rufuse. i agreed to it and it said this
-well!-intently, i nodded-just out of the blue is not done!
-First i need to speak with elsa, in order to understand her attitude towards you! and after that discuss our actions!
-as you say! quickly he nodded, if being afraid, i might change my mind, -whatever works for you.

What do i do next?

Last edited:

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
Anybody got the entire new content with aunt Nina that is on the 0.26 update folder?

I can't get the come_home and the come_bed set of scenes...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes