vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
IMO the new Elsa content (0.26) is broken. The only way I've managed to initialize it, was to make the conversation start in the kitchen.
In location 'gs_standart_actions_npc_elsa', go to line 'elseif $location = 'kitchen':' and make sure it looks like this:
Code:
elseif $location = 'kitchen':
          if day >= 1 and day <= 5:
            if hour = 19 or hour = 9:
                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''speak''">Поболтать</a>'
                if $gg['Возбуждение'] < 80:
                        ! if $character_Эльза['Секс'] = 0:
                                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''compliment''">Сделать комплимент</a>'
                                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''joke''">Рассказать шутку</a>'
                                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''gift''">Дарить</a>'
                                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''vulgar_joke''">Пошло пошутить</a>'
                                if $data['события_эльза_отец_цепочка'] = 5:'<a href="exec:gt ''tech_elsa'',''ask_about_father''">Поговорить об отце</a>'

if $data['события_эльза_отец_цепочка'] = 13:'<a href="exec:gt ''tech_elsa'',''talk_about_father''">Обсудить поведение ее отца</a>'
                              if arrpos('$day_label','elsa_suck') = -1 and $character_Эльза['Отношение_к_ГГ'] >= 900:'<a href="exec:$day_label[]=''elsa_suck'' & gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''home_elsa'',''suck_kitchen''">Дать в рот</a>'
I think you can move these lines anywhere you can talk with Elsa, but this is what I did and it worked.
Code:
if $data['события_эльза_отец_цепочка'] = 5:'<a href="exec:gt ''tech_elsa'',''ask_about_father''">Поговорить об отце</a>' 
if $data['события_эльза_отец_цепочка'] = 13:'<a href="exec:gt ''tech_elsa'',''talk_about_father''">Обсудить поведение ее отца</a>'
THIS IS BASED ON RUSSIAN VERSION OF QSP.

Anybody got the entire new content with aunt Nina that is on the 0.26 update folder?

I can't get the come_home and the come_bed set of scenes...
Those two are random events that take place in main house (where mom & sisters live). Nina will have to without sex for 48+ hours and she'll randomly show up in the bedroom (come_bed) between 6 & 8 (?) or the main hall (come_home) between 11 & 15 (?).

Reactions: jmsm1

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
is there a gameplay video ? I want to see some scenes before downloading.
No. Believe me (and others) - it is worth the download. Use the English translation from Xorgroth in the other thread. There are also walkthroughs in the same Forum section.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebbody correct this on the first side?

Patch v0.25 to v0.25
to
Patch v0.25 to v0.26

Reactions: Cirelc

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
LOLLLLLLLLL
I Downloaded Recently V25 9gb
And Again This Update V26 I Have To Download... :(
Please Make Some Patch Extract In Game Folders And Mention Where to Paste..
It Will Be Helpful For Peoples

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
LOLLLLLLLLL
Patch v0.25 to v0.26 (598mb without English qsp file):
- - -
Note for the Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a look at the OP again, pls....

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
LOLLLLLLLLL
The first thing ever for 0.26 was me posting a delta update 0.25 -> 0.26.
What Cirelc said - read the OP properly next time ;)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I thought Aunt Nina has new content? I don't see anything. Can some1 tell me how to access it?
When you are in the relation she asks you to go shopping with here and as a thank you she gives you a BJ. Then there is content in your home (not mix with your apartment) in the living room and in your room - there is a random chance she will appear (for that you need to have wine). At living room it was on the weekends somewhere around 14:00 I think... not sure if I remembered it correctly.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes