eto85

Sep 7, 2018
Pretty sure you do have 2 *.qsp files inside the assets/standalone_content folder...

You have to delete the old one.

If you want to use the/a modded version, you have to put it there and also delete the existing *.qsp file
thanks now its working

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Got this error at antonina house and while she is at work
I get it as well with a modified QSP. Since I changed the file myself, I just had to look through the location section to find the issue, which seems easier when it's done on my own. Could be a coding error, but I don't remember getting any in her house.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I get it as well with a modified QSP. Since I changed the file myself, I just had to look through the location section to find the issue, which seems easier when it's done on my own. Could be a coding error, but I don't remember getting any in her house.
I have the same Problems and i cant seem to invite the Sister for any Picnic, any idea how to fix this ? :)

otmar

May 9, 2017
I always get the ending Nr 6. Text goes like this: 'Falling on the head brick-remains falling on the head brick even in the middle of the Park! And the head still on any other conventions. Probably, cost to pay the same Hairstyle for this fucking shit…'. Can someone tell me how to avoid it, i dont even find the code that triggers it

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
'Falling on the head brick-remains falling on the head brick even in the middle of the Park! And the head still on any other conventions. Probably, cost to pay the same Hairstyle for this fucking shit…'
I don't even have a clue about what this text means.

otmar

May 9, 2017
ah sry, seems to be the same error as mentioned bevor. Just stay in a save location for 3 hours

erdem59

Nov 6, 2016
i need a save file from 0.26 guys can you please share with me ? i lost my old one also i know how to use old saves.

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
Old saves don't seem to be working, and they tend to lead to a game over screen regardless of what you do. As always start over again anew and use the quick start new game option. maybe wait for a new qsp file with updated cheats. Also, I think all the new Mom scenes are home related, no idea about the others.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes