morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
what happened with the Walkthroughs
They all have been moved to the archives regrettably, so you have to search for each one seperatly. Wouldn't have known myself if I did not write one of them myself.

Check this search and you should find most if not all:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
deleted all the previous files

i hope i have fix all (or at least most of them) "duplicate" variables (i found a lot of variables translated to the same 2 , i don't know it there are more)
fix fira name , fix phone

and of course , old saves aren't work , create a new etc etc etc

if i don't find any MAJOR error , i will not change the file again , i will leave it to others
Found one persisting error when trying to change values in the cheat menu with Aunt Nina (the progress from hand- to blowjob is not triggering as the "call aunt" link is not showing anymore to get the scene where she first licks)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And did anyone get Yana (the Stepsister) to appear yet?

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
anyone know what to do with this ?
I think it's just a matter of your system not being able to catch up with the software. If you click things too fast, that comes up. Especially in the main house, you have to see the room titles highlighted under your cursor before you click on the room or else you will get that error. I don't have this problem on my desktop but get it ALL the time with my slower laptop.

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018

(Click on First Option to start a new game, 2nd option to load a saved game)
Updated: 2018-03-09
Developer / Publisher: Avenger -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27
Language: English and Russian
Genre:

Installation:

FAQ:

Change-Log:

Additional Information:
Download:
v0.26 (9.41gb) :
- -
Patch v0.26 to v0.27 (733mb) : - -

Magnet (v0.26 and Patch v0.25 to v0.26):

Thanks @4Finger and @PrEzi

EXTRA: - - (threads starting with SoB)

hope you and your family should be fine with the blessing of God i there is a problem in v.27 if i use v0.26 qsp file then i could not get the three condominiums at chkalovsky it's suppose nothing changer either but when i use the qsp file from v0.27 it showes the condo and i suppose it makes other changes also but v0.27 qsp file is not in English it in Russian is there any solution or you wil upload qsp file for v0.27 ?

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
hope you and your family should be fine with the blessing of God i there is a problem in v.27 if i use v0.26 qsp file then i could not get the three condominiums at chkalovsky it's suppose nothing changer either but when i use the qsp file from v0.27 it showes the condo and i suppose it makes other changes also but v0.27 qsp file is not in English it in Russian is there any solution or you wil upload qsp file for v0.27 ?
deleted all the previous files

i hope i have fix all (or at least most of them) "duplicate" variables (i found a lot of variables translated to the same 2 , i don't know it there are more)
fix fira name , fix phone

and of course , old saves aren't work , create a new etc etc etc

if i don't find any MAJOR error , i will not change the file again , i will leave it to others
Just look up *sigh*

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
i already deleted the whole v0.26 game and extract new v0.26 again and then all necessary files copy and paste then i start there is nothing old in that folder even i deleted the old save folder from my documents everything already deleted even SOB_26_CE.qsp and change and replace it start.qsp

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
i already deleted the whole v0.26 game and extract new v0.26 again and then all necessary files copy and paste then i start there is nothing old in that folder even i deleted the old save folder from my documents everything already deleted even SOB_26_CE.qsp and change and replace it start.qsp
there is actually 2 ongoing translation project so if you use sknf files use only those release as one of them keeps the original russian variables and the other translates them... also im not sure but one might also use basic machine translation as opposed to actual context translation which causes difference in variable names so yeah ... pic your poison and stick to it if you want to keep using your saves...

Tavi40

Jul 31, 2018
ok so with update .27 how do you install it. i put it in the 22 all one and now my game wont play.

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
ok so with update .27 how do you install it. I put it in the 22 all one and now my game won't play.
it's just like that I copy the file the extra one not all file just copy and replace the game won't run just the file for the example the poster copy form v0.27 then open the pic folder and interface there you already got v0.26 poster and replace it and all other files need to copy and paste not all you need to replace folder by folder it does not work game will not start just I got the only problem when I replace qsp file it change the language in Russian if qsp file separately upload like v0.26 it works

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'm kind of going slow with the updating this time around been worn out from work. So I'm kind of bleh mentally but I got all of the changes copied over, I just have to merge in the machine translations, rename Russian vars and update the save updaters. Really the merging translations part the only time consuming part, the other two seem to go by quickly.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Found one persisting error when trying to change values in the cheat menu with Aunt Nina (the progress from hand- to blowjob is not triggering as the "call aunt" link is not showing anymore to get the scene where she first licks)

And did anyone get Yana (the Stepsister) to appear yet?
i have "finish" nina with no problems
for yana i don't know , i used the fast start path

Yinhguy

May 7, 2017
I can't get Yana (Stepsister) depravity and behaviour below Normal. How do i improve the stats? I keep bringing her coffee, massaging her and helping her study and taking her to picnics. Am i missing somehting? I can't take her to the beach yet because i can't get her to go shopping with me yet.

I have tried searching for answers but cant find anything.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I can't get Yana (Stepsister) depravity and behaviour below Normal. How do i improve the stats? I keep bringing her coffee, massaging her and helping her study and taking her to picnics. Am i missing somehting? I can't take her to the beach yet because i can't get her to go shopping with me yet.

I have tried searching for answers but cant find anything.
You can only do it once a week.... You need to "drug her juice". The day you do it, you can fondle her in bed while she sleep. You need to repeat this a few times over. Once you notice her depravity dropped, you can invite her on the beach and unlock the whole go "clothes shopping" chain.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Not sure whether it is a change in the game or something broke but I am unable to invite the sister to the park anymore.

Any ideas?

Used the cheat version for .27 and maxed out her stats.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not sure whether it is a change in the game or something broke but I am unable to invite the sister to the park anymore.

Any ideas?

Used the cheat version for .27 and maxed out her stats.
Stop cheating? :p

If is picnic with Oksana you mean, you can't do that before after you tell her boy friend to piss off. Afaik. If its a bug or related to changes Avenger did due to her alt path some versions back, idk.

Cheating with npc stats is in general a bad idea. Things that seems safe to cheat with is time and money.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes