morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Stop cheating? :p

If is picnic with Oksana you mean, you can't do that before after you tell her boy friend to piss off. Afaik. If its a bug or related to changes Avenger did due to her alt path some versions back, idk.

Cheating with npc stats is in general a bad idea. Things that seems safe to cheat with is time and money.
Dude, never ever again For me it is about the twelfth(?) time I do most of that stuff and it is NOT really that fun anymore. No way I would do that psychotic grind again. (About 20 times mommy watching you jerk it before she even starts the handjobs, then 15 of those before bjs and so on.. and remember if played straight that are more than 30 in game days alone AFTER you had to grind about equal time to get enough corruption yourself to even start that crap).

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Dude, never ever again For me it is about the twelfth(?) time I do most of that stuff and it is NOT really that fun anymore. No way I would do that psychotic grind again. (About 20 times mommy watching you jerk it before she even starts the handjobs, then 15 of those before bjs and so on.. and remember if played straight that are more than 30 in game days alone AFTER you had to grind about equal time to get enough corruption yourself to even start that crap).
Might be a pickle on your brain then to think about; It's not always about the stats but also how many times you do a particular thing before something trigger :p

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Might be a pickle on your brain then to think about; It's not always about the stats but also how many times you do a particular thing before something trigger :p
I know, thats why I said time cheat and constant day / week resets are a must. Do it, set time back, reset day/week if you must and do it again. Repeat 30 times in 5 minutes, be over it and get on with the new stuff ;-) Sadly this can occasionally break a progression too, even when it did not the last time. Still worth it. Our cheat modders (and the translation dudes) deserve all the kudos and may pretty, fragrant, vagina find its way onto them in a regular fashion, by Zeus ;-D

gumball2009

Oct 18, 2016
Can anyone tell me why I get this Game Over randomly?

Falling on the head brick-remains falling on the head brick even in the middle of the Park! And the head still on any other conventions. Probably, cost to pay the same Hairstyle for this fucking shit…
It happenend in the evening, in the morning and started after I convinced the aunt to be her lover. But I can't figure out what this message is supposed to mean.
I only cheat time, day and money.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

It happenend in the evening, in the morning and started after I convinced the aunt to be her lover. But I can't figure out what this message is supposed to mean.
Weird. Never saw that one tbh. It"s not connected to "Brick" the head gopnik that sells you drugs, per chance? I wouldn't know why, but thats all I could think of right now. Maybe max your fighting skills and check if it persists?

gumball2009

Oct 18, 2016
Weird. Never saw that one tbh. It"s not connected to "Brick" the head gopnik that sells you drugs, per chance? I wouldn't know why, but thats all I could think of right now. Maybe max your fighting skills and check if it persists?
Fighting skills are maxed. I didn't meet Brick yet. Hence I am completely lost.
I would like to check out the new(er) content. But I don't want to start over and over on a game over I can't or don't know how to control.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I would like to check out the new(er) content. But I don't want to start over and over on a game over I can't or don't know how to control.
I feel you. Maybe wait for the guys over at the translation project to finish their modded game files for the current buildas they have become really good in weeding out weird variable fuckups by now. Could be that some of the new alternative path stuff is doing this to you.

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018

It happened in the evening, in the morning and started after I convinced the aunt to be her lover. But I can't figure out what this message is supposed to mean.
it happened only that time when you did not pay the pills 1st they warn you at phone 2nd time you will get this message on Monday go to cchkalovsky at 18 pay the money if you have

Reactions: morpheusahrms

gumball2009

Oct 18, 2016
it happened only that time when you did not pay the pills 1st they warn you at phone 2nd time you will get this message on Monday go to cchkalovsky at 18 pay the money if you have
I don't really follow. I didn't get a message about any pills. What is this related to?

ZeeN2ss

Sep 26, 2017
hey, the link for the version 0.27 is not up? because in the first page there is only for the 0.26, thanks

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you try to use a old save game from earlier version it's a good chance it wont work well and you run into problems. New content come on top of other content, you won't necessary gain access to any of the new content before you already done content that came before.

gumball2009

Oct 18, 2016
If you try to use a old save game from earlier version it's a good chance it wont work well and you run into problems. New content come on top of other content, you won't necessary gain access to any of the new content before you already done content that came before.
Oh I started a new game. I just don't know how to avoid that game over. Never seen it in older versions

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
did you dl the latest file from my post ?
the previous had a lot of variables with the same name (F$!$!@$ translation) so the game was messed up
(for example , i got this game over screen when i was with aunt)

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
I don't really follow. I didn't get a message about any pills. What is this related to?
Yeah i knew that one too.
This new one looks like this and i have never seen it before
View attachment 260572
yes i understood at 1st time well i tell you the details of it there are two things
1- when you met Brick in the park at night after that you buy (Ecstasy) and after that you offer to drink after some days or one month you will get a call on your phone you have no option just pay after this you pass one week then after Monday you will get this message what you attached
2-when you met brick you buy (Ecstasy) from him you work at Glory star got promotion you will meet arina you offer her tea for then you offer Ecstasy here you finished the (Ecstasy) when you buy again from Brick you will be caught by police you select button fuck off that time when you approach brick there in new button will added garbage he will tell you if you want more pills you have to come to chkalovsky Monday 18 there you can met a big dealer from there you will get pills whatever you want you will get the choices there so if you get the pills and come back the first week if you did not pay they will call you Tuesday on phone you got only one option pay if you have money you will pay and 2nd week again you did not go there to pay money then Tuesday you will get this message
these are the reasones you will get this message

Reactions: MARRK

Normanndk

Donor
Apr 19, 2017
Her I have made a list from Archive post with the Walkthrough for SoB

Aunt Nina:

Mom:

Yana:

Sister:

Sveta:

Twins: