gumball2009

Oct 18, 2016
yes i understood at 1st time well i tell you the details of it there are two things
1- when you met Brick in the park at night after that you buy (Ecstasy) and after that you offer to drink after some days or one month you will get a call on your phone you have no option just pay after this you pass one week then after Monday you will get this message what you attached
2-when you met brick you buy (Ecstasy) from him you work at Glory star got promotion you will meet arina you offer her tea for then you offer Ecstasy here you finished the (Ecstasy) when you buy again from Brick you will be caught by police you select button fuck off that time when you approach brick there in new button will added garbage he will tell you if you want more pills you have to come to chkalovsky Monday 18 there you can met a big dealer from there you will get pills whatever you want you will get the choices there so if you get the pills and come back the first week if you did not pay they will call you Tuesday on phone you got only one option pay if you have money you will pay and 2nd week again you did not go there to pay money then Tuesday you will get this message
these are the reasones you will get this message
Oh right, I get you now. The thing is I haven't met Brick. I didn't even fight gopniks by now.
So I gues it could be a bug in the translated 0.27 qsp file? :unsure:

did you dl the latest file from my post ?
the previous had a lot of variables with the same name (F$!$!@$ translation) so the game was messed up
(for example , i got this game over screen when i was with aunt)
Darn, I missed your message before answering. I got yours on 9th of march.

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Oh right, I get you now. The thing is I haven't met Brick. I didn't even fight gopniks by now.
So I gues it could be a bug in the translated 0.27 qsp file? :unsure:

Darn, I missed your message before answering. I got yours on 9th of March.
well there is one more thing sorry late remember even you did not meet brik you met arina at glory star after one month you will get this msg there are many other reasons

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
This

is the proper thread for Xorgroth translation (0.27 CE/CCE file).
An no, it is not done yet. Give him some time.
Can we ask this to be linked to the first post? I don't think i saw it and it would make things accessible.

Thanks in advance.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
hey there, yesterday i played the sob v0.27 + translation mod and saved a lot...

today i want to play again and see the game dont find any saves... so i start new game and save, after this i look to my save files and see the game use now a new folder..

can someone tell me why this happend?

older folder was calles "a2ec63333e4fdb70c3421d008535a9bc"
and the new "706e51c533fabf42b04d3af791c4e30a"

both are in the "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder"

i see there was much more old folders for the saves... i think because of old gameversion.
but i didnt change something after i played. so i think its strange

p.s. : i know i only have to copy the saves in the new folder, but i want to know why this happend.. and what i can do to prevent this.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
hey there, yesterday i played the sob v0.27 + translation mod and saved a lot...

today i want to play again and see the game dont find any saves... so i start new game and save, after this i look to my save files and see the game use now a new folder..

can someone tell me why this happend?

older folder was calles "a2ec63333e4fdb70c3421d008535a9bc"
and the new "706e51c533fabf42b04d3af791c4e30a"

both are in the "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder"

i see there was much more old folders for the saves... i think because of old gameversion.
but i didnt change something after i played. so i think its strange

p.s. : i know i only have to copy the saves in the new folder, but i want to know why this happend.. and what i can do to prevent this.
If location of the game folder change. Or the name of the qsp file change. A new save game folder will be created. To make sure it doesn't change, always keep same location of the folder and the same name of the qsp file.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyone know how to get aurelius new content? if i understand correctly you no longer require sveta swing path so how do you meet her?

krishhh

Oct 25, 2017
I found 0.27 cheat on another site but it's in Russian.
Can someone tell me how to change in English

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes